Teasing

Yn pov
We were all watching the movie and it was good. Untill jungkook gripped my thigh, I looked at him and he just smirked not even looking at me what a dick. He started rubbing my thigh moving it higher and higher. Should I tease him back ... yep why not.
I whisper to jungkook "follow me to the bedroom" jungkooks mouth dropped wide open as he was shocked but then he followed you.
"Yn where are you going?!" Tae asked
"Just need to go bathroom"
Tae nods.

I grab jungkook and bash him against the wall. It's time for payback...
I slowly start placing kisses down his neck and start sucking a little bit.. and jungkook slightly moans.
You left marks all over his neck and smirk. He instantly pushes you up against him and you feel his hard member against you and gulp.. "look at what you have done to me baby girl" you smirk and bite you lip "fuck do that one more time and I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk" you smash your lips against his roughly and insert your tongue, you start unbuttoning your shirt so he can see you cleavage "wow your sexy" he says panting, you then rip off his shirt and what the fuck- your mouth dropped open and you were pretty much drooling.
"Enjoying the view Yn?" Jungkook chuckles "shutup and fuck me" you say shutting him up. He starts unbuckling his belt when you get up and say "nice session we had" you get up chuckling. "Baby girl don't you dare do this right now" you re button your shirt and wink at him and exit the bedroom.

Jungkook pov
WTF
Did she have to tease me now..
I really wanted to fuck her ugh.
Just wait Yn.
Two can play that game .