Total Opposites pt 1

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X (FEMALE) READER
SHORT STORY: 6 PARTS
PT 1/6
____

"(Y/N) (L/N). Quirk: Energy Absorption. Making her body super soft to the touch. Her body can adhere to anything and force objects to sink into it. However, if too many objects sink in a short amount of time it can make her nauseous." Present Mic read off the sheet of paper in front of him.

All the U.A High teachers were seated in the staff room. Discussing the matter of allowing you, a new international student, to attend U.A High.

"Seems like a fine student to have at our school." Principal Nezu stated.

"We have a lot of fine students, some greater than others. We don't need a new one at this given time." Vlad King spoke.

"She's also international. English being her first language. She'll struggle at a japanese school." Midnight voiced her concerns.

"Ah, she excels in both english and japanese. If you didn't know about her background you would have thought she was born and raised here." Present Mic defended you.

"She's a first year. We have room for her. Especially since she is very talented. Her records are above average." Nezu added.

The room fell silent. There was tension in the air. The staff were divided. Some were in favor in you attending whereas few were against it.

"I like her. She'd fit in well with my class." Aizawa broke the silence. His voice as monotone as ever.

"It's settled then. Eraser will take her in." Nezu spoke cheerfully.

"Alright!" Mic boomed. Giving his 'friend' a thumbs up.

______

It hasn't been long since you moved to Japan and started attending the popular hero high school, U.A. The school was incredibly accommodating in allowing you to join half way through the year. You were put into class 1-A and were given a dorm room. Everything had slotted into place nicely. The students were friendly and soon you had formed strong friendships with many of them.

You were put in seat 8. Seat 8 had already been occupied, but everyone from seat 8 upwards had moved one seat up. Allowing you to fit in.

Almost everyone in the class had become your friend. The only two students that made you confused as to whether or not you were friends, was Bakugo and Todoroki. They were great people and would be nice to you. They just didn't seem to favor the idea of friendship too much.

Since you were friends with most of the class, you were seated around all your friends.
You were behind Kaminari, he was a good friend to you. Charging your phone if it ever died and always cracking jokes with you.

Alongside  you were your best friends, Mina, Tsu and Uraraka, who wasn't that far along. They had been helpful to you ever since you started in their class. They would help you catch up with everyone else in the class and would always give you the latest gossip.

The person who was seated behind you was Eijiro Kirishima. Anytime you met his gaze you couldn't help but feel a blush crawl to your face. He too was a good friend. Always giving you encouragement and would often join in friendly banter with you and Kaminari. He was the main cause for your heart to always skip a beat. You were 'unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.'

Your classmates would often joke about how odd you and Kirishima looked when you were together. He was strictly hard. A true man. You were on the opposite end of the spectrum. You were soft.
Super soft.
Your friends found it entertaining to play with your hands and move your skin around. You had been labeled as the best hug giver within the class.