Total Opposites pt 2

PT 2/6
____

"Huh?" Kirishima responded. "That's not fair. I don't know what you said. You know I suck at english." Kirishima complained.

A huge wave of relief washed over you. It was a real advantage to be able to speak both English and Japanese. You weren't sure if he would understand what you had said in English or not. You totally just took a gamble by speaking in english to him.

"Maybe you should study harder." You returned back to speaking in japanese. Teasing him.

"Maybe you could tutor me?" He smiled gleefully. Practically giving you puppy dog eyes.

"Maybe. I'll think about it." You teased.

You laughed at his pitiful expression. He was great company to have around.

"By the way," you spoke again. "Do you plan on asking anyone to the ball?"

It was an obvious question to ask. You just weren't too sure if you would like his answer.

"Yeah. She's just out of my league. She also has her eyes set on someone else at the moment."

You felt an arrow stab right through your heart. The pain felt too real.

"O-oh, I think I know who it is." You forced a fake smile.

"Really? I guess I wasn't as slick as I thought I was." He laughed. He shuffled awkwardly in his seat.

"Yaoyorozu, isn't it? She's not out of your league. She may have her eyes on Todoroki, but it can't be that serious." You said as you tried to be sympathetic.

"(Y/N) that's-" Kirishima was cut off.

"Oi! What are you two cackling about?" Bakugo entered the room.

"Hi, Bakugo! (Y/N) and I were just talking about the ball."

"So you already told her that you want to go-" Bakugo tried to speak, but Kirishima slapped his hand over Bakugo's mouth. The sound of impact could be heard throughout the whole common room.

Kirishima regretted what he had done the minute he looked at Bakugo's face. Pure anger was written all over it. You quickly rose from your seat and tried to evacuate the area.

"You shitty hair! You slapped me!" Bakugo boomed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be that hard." Kirishima tried to apologise whilst backing away from Bakugo.

"Ha, you think you can get away with it? It's payback time!" His voice got louder.

"Guys, lets not do this in the dorms!" You yelled, not as loud as Bakugo though.

Kirishima tried to retreat toward you, but Bakugo jumped over the couch and threw his arm back, preparing for the hardest slap.

"Sorry bro, but you can't slap me and get away with it! We must settle this like men!" Bakugo howled as he delivered the most powerful slap to Kirishima.

Kirishima had prepared his face for the impact, but he did not expect to be thrown back from the blow. Everything went fast as lightning. You didn't have time to react when you saw Kirishima fly back towards you. The next thing you knew was that you were lying on the floor and your stomach had a weird tingling feeling.

"Shit." You heard Bakugo mutter under his breath. "My bad..."

You looked down and saw Kirishima on top of you. Actually, he was inside you. He was sinking due to the hard impact he had on your body.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry! I didn't know I would fall back into you." Kirishima apologised you. He tried to climb off of you, but he was officially stuck.