Total Opposite Pt 6

PART 6/6

____

Friday rolled by in a flash of light. You were living on cloud nine for the rest of the week. Ever since Kirishima confessed to you nothing has been the same. Everyone knew that the two of you had become an item. Either from Mina spreading the news or from people seeing Kirishima carrying you through the dorms bridal style.

All the girls had gathered together to get their hair and makeup ready for the ball that was happening that evening. Everyone looked incredibly elegant and had put a lot of effort for looking good for tonight. Momo had been helping everyone with beautiful jewelry and giving everyone a spray of some heavenly, expensive, perfume.

"Okay ladies, gather 'round! We need to take photos now before our wild night starts!" Mina exclaimed as she ushered everyone into a cluster.

You all took photos and goofed around together until it was finally time to get going. Most of the girls were incredibly nervous. Uraraka was one of those girls. She had finally gotten the guts to ask out Izuku and he agreed. All of the girls were walking across the school ground to the school hall. The soft clops of everyone's heels echoed on the concrete, almost everyone's heels. Jiro was sporting a pair of old school vans underneath her dress.

By the time you reached the gym, the boys could be spotted all gathered together at the entrance. They seemed just as excited as the girls. Once all together, everyone paired up with their dates and exchanged a few compliments before entering the ball.

"You look breathtaking, (y/n)." Kirishima gushes as he takes your hand in his own. Something he did somewhat naturally now.
The touch of Kirishima's skin still sent shivers down your spine. It was the best feeling in the world.

Kirishima looked just as equally breathtaking in his suit. It made you smile knowing that he put so much effort into looking good for tonight.

"You look incredibly manly tonight." You whispered into his ear as he was leading you through the entrance way of the ball.

Kirishima bit his lip, containing a shy smile.

"You really know how to compliment a guy, Softy." He responded.

The ball was beautifully displayed. There were flashing lights, a wall of fairy light for photo purposes, a buffet table in the corner. The music was pumping and everyone was starting to get their groove on. Whilst some were already digging into the buffet.

"Madam, would you do me the honour of having this dance with me." Kirishima said playfully. Bowing as he spoke.

"Of course, good sir." Your responded while giving a curtsy.

Everyone was dancing and having fun. A line dance had started up and most of the students attempted it. It was all fun and games, people were laughing and others were being laughed at for their funky dance moves.

Mina grabbed hold of you.

"Yo, Kirishima. We're gonna steal (y/n) for a bit. I think Bakugo and Kiminari are also wanting to hang with you for a bit!" She yelled over the music.

Kirishima reluctantly let you go and set off to find his group of friends. Mina wrapped her arms around you. She was clearly vibing with the whole situation.

You and your friends danced together for what only seemed like a few seconds, but was actually a few hours. Out of the corner of your eye you spot Kirishima looking intently at you. He was stood in the corner of the room, almost hidden behind a pillar.

You kindly excuse yourself from your rowdy friends and make your way across the room. You were bumping your way through the crowd. Kirishima had to grab hold of your arm and gently pull you into the safety of his arms. His body pressed closely yet gently against yours.