6. Taehyung

Taehyung had always been a bright, cheerful person. It was in his nature. But sometimes, people thought he would go overboard with his 4D-ness. ARMYs liked to call him nicknames like Alien, or just comment on his 4D personality. But truth be told, he didn't always like it. At first, it was ok. He knew he was a bit extra, a little hyper. He knew his fans liked it. But as their fandom grew, so did the number of haters. He began to see comments on his personality that were obviously meant in a negative way more often. So he started to hate the name Alien, or anything like it. Not that he would show it.

Jimin got into his bed, ready to sleep after practicing almost the whole day. The door opened. Taehyung came racing in with a massive smile painted on his face. "Hyung! Hyung, have you seen this?"
"What is it?" Jimin looked up to see Taehyung's phone being shoved in his face. He pushed it further away so he could see clearly.
"Isn't it amazing?! ARMYs are so talented!!!" It was a fanart of the seven together with wings and flying up towards the screen. From the clothes it looked to be around HYYH era.
"I know Tae, they're great but I really don't need all your energy shoved in my face right now. Go to bed." Jimin turned around and covered his head with his pillow. What is it? I know he's tired but normally he agrees to look at ARMY's work for a while with me, even after a day like this! Maybe... maybe that was an act. And maybe he was just putting up with it for my sake. Hyung's so nice, I should probably stop bothering him...
   So Taehyung went off to see Jin-hyung, trying to find someone who would be willing to play with him.
However, not much earlier in the day, Jimin and Hoseok had gotten into an argument about dance steps. It normally wouldn't have been a big deal, but they were stressed about their comeback, so it escalated quite quickly. Jin had to step in to stop it getting violent, and it stressed him quite a lot, the two sunshines in the group arguing, so when Tae came in, Jin instantly shut him off(A/N: I think I said that wrong. What is it? Cut him off? Shut him up? Idk someone tell me plz)
"Not now, I'm not in the mood. Go do whatever it is with someone else"

So Tae did. He asked all of the hyung line, and got similar responses each time, with Yoongi's response being the harshest as expected, although it still hurt("Go away, can't you see I'm trying to be helpful to the group, unlike you?!!").

Jungkook was just chilling on his bed with his banana milk in hand, trying to learn English but he couldn't concentrate with Tae rushing around trying to find someone to spend time with. Suddenly, Jungkook heard Yoongi's voice and instantly felt bad for his youngest Hyung.

Jungkook quietly closed his door since it was quite late and a few of his Hyungs were sure to be sleeping. He crept up to Tae's room and knocked gently.
No answer.
He tried again.
Still no answer. Maybe he had fallen asleep too? Just to be sure, he opened Tae's door as silently as he could and peeked in. What he saw broke his heart.
Tae was sitting on his bed sniffling and cuddling his Tata plushie. He had tear stains down his cheeks and was looking at his phone miserably. Jungkook rushed in and hugged the poor boy. "Hyung, what's wrong? Are you ok? Who upset you?"
"...Jungkookie, do you think I have too much energy? Or I'm annoying and useless?"
Jungkook swore he heard his heart crack when he heard those words.
"Hyung! Hyungie no, of course not! Your bubbly energy keeps me going when I'm stressed and makes me happy when I'm sad! You're not annoying and you're most definitely not useless?! Who told you that?!"
Tae slowly lifted his head ever so slightly just to look at Jungkook properly.
"You... you really think that?"
Jungkook was about to cry himself. "Yes, yes of course! You will never be annoying or useless!"
"But... Hyungs all said..."
"Don't worry about Hyungs, your big strong dongsaeng will unleash his full Golden Maknae Muscle Power on them and make them regret ever making you cry!" whisper-yelled Jungkook while shaking his fist in the air. This elicited a small giggle from Taehyung, and the younger felt accomplished.
"Yes! I made you laugh! Now...tickle monster!!!"

And the two boys spent the next hour playing with each other and being adorable little fluffballs. The two giggled one last time and fell asleep in each other's embrace after tiring each other out.

And sure enough, Jungkook released his 'Golden Maknae Muscle Power' on the Hyungs after breakfast by tackling them all to the floor. And then Tae joined in and tickled Hobi hyung, and it all became a massive tickle fest.

A/N: I really didn't want to write the Hyungs like that :(( but I needed something that would upset Taetae. Luckily, AnpanmanKookie was there to save Taetae!!! I think this was the longest one I've written. I swear it gets longer each chapter. Anyway, I love you all and see you next chapter!!
908