Chapter fourteen: Paiges and Peter?!

I skipped happily along the hall , I was very happy because I was on the dance team. I didn't even notice that I was about to bump into Kaylee. Crash! We both ended up on the floor. I was t really close to Kaylee but I knew this was my chance to get to know her.

I got up first and helped Kayled up. Kaylee had brown eyes and dark brown hair that was always in a dancer bun. She looked really similar to Kate.

I took the opportunity to ask my unanswered question, "hey Kaylee, I was just wondering um, you look very similar to Kate"

"Yeah...um, she's my cousin. We were always there for each other and had each others back but she got the opportunity to be popular and took it leaving me behind" she said getting tears in her eyes.

"Oh, I'm so sorry...." I said not knowing what to say.

"Listen. Maddie, please don't tell anyone this" she said grabbing my hand.

"I won't, ever" I promised.

I walked into my dorm to see Paige kissing Peter.

"Oh my" I said shutting the door.

My mouth was dropped open.

When Paige realised I was there she stood up.

"Um.. Peter didn't send that email. We think someone must have hacked his account" said Paige believing every word she just said.

"Why did you go into my computer?" I yelled.

"I didn't, it was left open on your bed so I looked at the screen. I saw the email but that's it, nothing else so I don't know why it's such s big deal to you" said Paige. "and it got hacked right Peter? The email?" Paige said staring at Peter.

"Yeah I'd never send something like that" he lied.

"..and what about the shoes?" I asked.

"Ash's shoes? We're room mates, we can borrow things" she said.

I decided to leave so they could be alone.

I can't believe Peter is lying to my best friend..

---------------------

A/N: heyyyyyy! Sorry it's short. Do u like it?! What do you think about Kate and Kaylee?
And who do you think the new populars are going to be? Mia, Klara, Kate and Kaylee and Polly ? Or Gemma, Suzy, Lily, Paige and Maddie? Will Kaylee become popular?! And also will there be a new character?! Yes! Comment names for the new girl that becomes their friend or enemy?!!?

Bye~Aly

Also, who's your fav character?:

Maddie
Paige
Gemma
Suzy
Kaylee
Kate
Mia
Klara
Lily
Yu
Brianna
Brooke (Paige's sister)
Josh (Paige's brother)
Josh (Lily loves him)
Peter
Tom
Ash
Chloe (Maddies sister)
Lauren, Miss Sponge or Mrs McNoris
Jack (ash's boyfriend)

And which couple for you like best?:::

Peter and Paige

Tom and Maddie

Jack and Ash

Lily and Josh