Chapter 7: The Armed Nation of Dwargon!

'Thoughts'

"Spoken Words"

[Skills or the Voice of the World]

{Great Sage}

------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, I am so sorry for the short chapter yesterday. To make it up, I will try to get to 2500 to 3000  words today in this one chapter. There was once a time that this story was number one in the Genderbend tag. It's amazing, but it really confused me because that is not something that I planned for. But hey, I'll take it!

Thanks for reading, as always, and i'll see you tomorrow!

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nameless' POV:)

As Rigurdo came in in such a flashy way, it surprised Rimuru greatly on the unbelievable change in appearance that he has shown just like I told him. Rimuru is still in a daze and I pick him up to carry him out of the hut and into the open where everyone was waiting.

The others: """"Congratulations on your recovery Rimuru-sama!""""

Everyone was very ecstatic about Rimuru, almost like a zealot cult... But i'll ignore that for now, since it may just be me that is weird. I did come from a different world after all. I have a different form of common sense that these people don't. 

Rimuru speaks up.

Rimuru: "I'm glad that you are happy to see me, but most importantly... What in the hell happened to you guys!?!?" Rimuru was very confused, forgetting again what I just told him.

Rigur: "After you gave us names, our status had grown massively and we had evolved into Hob-goblins and Goblinas! It's all thanks to your benevolence!"

Rimuru was still in confusion and I decided that this was the best time to ask Rigurdo to prepare for the trip to Dwargon.

Nameless: "Rigurdo, tell everyone that we will be leaving in the afternoon to head to Dwargon. Get some rest now, and prepare for tomorrow. You are now the goblin lord while we go see if we can find a dwarf that will be willing to help us."

Rigurdo: "I will, Lady Kijin! I thank you for the position! Though, do you know how to get to Dwargon?" He says.

'Oh crap. I don't have a navigator...'

Rimuru: "WAIT! DID YOU JUST SAY DWARVES!?" 

'Hmm? Oh yeah, Rimuru wasn't there when Rigurdo explained to me of the dwarves existence.' 

Nameless: "Yeah, we did. What, you want to come with me? We are leaving for the place because the goblins have little to non existent skill in building houses for their new forms and so we are going to go to the capital of the dwarf nation, Dwargon, to see if we could somehow hire one to help us with building the new village."

Rimuru: "Of course I want to come along! But, I heard that we don't have a Navigator?" Rimuru turns to the monsters that have been quietly listening to the conversation and asked if there was anyone that knew the way there.

A single Goblin raises his hand.

Gobuta: "I-I do, R-rimuru-sama-suu!"

Rimuru and I look at the goblin who raised his hand and stuttered. We saw the very goblin I told Rimuru that hadn't changed much, shaking in nervousness.

Nameless: "Do you really know the way there?"

Gobuta: "Y-Yes, Lady Kijin! It was me who made the previous 2 month long journey to Dwargon to get the tools we have now-ssu!"