meeting the third

~Odne's POV~

wow I just hung myself.... man this... this is... it's not me... I do feel really bad for that boy though. Getting bleach in your eye must sting like heck! It must suck. I hope I don't end out like him. A few hours later I went to check on that boy he went by the name of Rotarran and he was rather chill about it. Well besides that he said he is in need to speak to me and the girl from earlier y'know the one who I thought kissed me. Anyway I had Pepelone's number so I could always call her and call her is what I did. We all sat at a table in the library as it was the only place where students could stay after school and Rotarran said he knows about us and our suicide souls. He even makes a point by telling us what they are. I like this guy. As a friend of course!! But I know Pepelone doesn't. Not one bit...

This guy wasent really that bad but knowing about us like this is kinda creepy. Well technically he only knows about the suicide souls but still it's creepy I don't like
anybody actually knowing about it so I do hate this other people knowledge (I can't find another way to rephrase it)

          ~Rotarran's POV~

Well we were finishing up our meeting when Odne spoke of Fyshi, the last of the suicide trio, he said he lives in a lake near us so we decided to go and look for him and ask him questions...

               ~Fyshi's POV~

Well I had just finished school and I see some people walking up to me and then I have a heart flash I guess where my heart sort of skips a beat I'm not sure why but it must be good. When I learnt about a suicide soul, or a part of it, in my body I had another heart flash. Is it when somebody has or even mentions a suicide soul I get it? The figures get closer to me and I walk outta the pond. If you were wondering I am a fish with legs and lungs and all that. I even have arms. So I walk out of the pond and meet the three characters. They adress themselves as Odne, Pepelone and Rotarran. Do I trust them?