Chap 33

After thinking about we told her, Cynthia took a deep breath, that scared me not gonna lie and finally said " Payton, you know that you screwed up right? You should talk to avani, don't feel like I'm forcing you to apologize but maybe you should. About you Maddison; maybe you should tell Jackson that your purpose wasn't to hurt you. I don't even know guys I've never been in that type of .. awkward situation" when I thought that her explain was finished she added "avani is like talking to anthony so be careful payt"

My jaw dropped at her words, too many info, me apologizing to Jackson and avani talking to Jackson bahaha, seriously what the hell is going on?

Seemed like Payton was confused about the fact avani was talking to avani. As I was. He asked Cynthia some details and I decided to order an ice cream because I didn't feel good talking about all of this at this moment.

I was at the counter waiting for my ice cream, when I noticed that light-brown-haired boy only right. Wait a da.mn minute, I do know him.

I realized that I was staring at him when he asked me "can I help ya" I instantly shook my head and added "I'm-I'm sorry".

I do know his face. Lemme think straight.. Jacob. Jacob Sartorius. I knew it. Without hesitating I asked him if he was Jacob.

He proudly replied "yes I am ma'am" arrogant. I gave him a small smile and we started to converse.

I got to know that he was a part of the tour, I also gave him some infos as my name my age etc. That may sounds kinda awkward but it was a normal conversation.

When I finally got my ice cream I told him "um ima join my friends" pointing at Payton and Cynthia. I didn't consider Cynthia for the friend but it was easier. "So um see ya around"
I said with a smile plastered on my face.

I guess he didn't notice that Payton was there as he just waved at me. Stoopid. His reaction made me laugh.

Skip time

When we finally reach our hotel room I took off my shoes and jumped on the bed. At this moment I didn't know that Michael told my father about what happened last night.

I decided to take a hot long shower after all of this. When I got out of the bathroom I sat on my bed but quickly stood up as I heard someone knocking on the door.

When I opened the door my dads face appeared. The last thing that I expected. He looked kind of worried and angry at the same time which confused me.

He entered in the room and broke the silence " don't you have something to tell me ?"

Shit. Payton probably told him about what happened last night with Brandon.

Stress in my blood. I just shook my head knowing that my voice would crack if I'd let any word get out of my mouth.

He closed the door behind him and added "Maddison how many time did I tel' tou that you were a bad liar, now tell me everything"he instructed crossing his arms.

I started to beat around the bush asking him who told him the infos or what did he think. But he wouldn't hear anything except the right answer. The truth.

Sorry for this short chapter, I hope you're enjoying the book. Thank you for all of this x