Chapter 7

We slowly pulled apart, staring deeply into each others eyes.

   Then, she took my face in her hands, leading it back into another kiss.

   This one was deeper, hungrier.

   I rested my hands on her hips, pulling her body into mine.

   She let out a long breath through her nose before moving her kisses to my neck.

   A slight moan escaped my lips as she backed me up into the side of my GTO.

   She lifted me up and sat me on the fender before resuming her trail of kisses down my neck to my collar bone.

   I wrapped my legs around her waist and pulled her closer, taking her head in my hands and directing it back up to my lips.

   She ran her hands up my thighs, giving them a soft squeeze before moving them to the hem of my shirt.

   She slowly pulled it up, moving her lips from mine to my stomach.

   I pulled my shirt the rest of the way off as her kisses reached my chest.

   She helped me undo my bra before taking a step back, appraising me with a smirk.

   I pulled the car keys out of my pocket. "I'd hate to put a dent in my hood."

   She chuckled before snatching them and unlocking the door.

I crawled into the back seat and she quickly pulled her shirt off before joining me.

   She crawled on top of me, recapturing my lips with her own. I ran my nails over her bare shoulders as she ran her hand down my stomach, slipping it inside my jeans.

   A long breath escaped me as her hand continued to explore the inside of my pants.

   She pulled her lips from mine and kissed around my waist before undoing my pants and pulling them down.

   She flashed me a smirk before kissing lower...

   We laid naked in the back seat, the windows foggy, our breaths heavy.

   "Well, I definitely needed that." I said.

   She giggled, lightly kissing my temple. "Me to."

   I smiled down at her. "So... now what?"

   She pulled her gaze from mine. "I don't know... But, there's something I need to tell you."

   When her eyes finally landed on mine, I could see a worried look behind them. "What is it?"

   She sighed before opening her mouth to speak, when a loud blast suddenly cut our conversation short.

   We quickly sat up.

   "What the hell was that?" She asked.

   I looked around the empty garage. "I'm not sure... Stay here, I'm gonna go check it out." I said, quickly putting my clothes back on and stepping out of the car.

   I reached back in and pulled my pistol from next to the seat before slowly making my way to the elevator.

   I stepped in and pushed the button. It carried me back to the main room and I peaked in.

   As I crept in, a worried feeling settled in my gut.

   "Peggy..?" I called out.

   Nothing.

   I made my way further in and was about to call her name again, when I felt strong hands grab my shoulders.

   I quickly spun out of their grip, only to catch a hard kick to my stomach, sending me crashing to the ground.

   The woman kicked my gun away before I could reach it.

   She stood over me, something about her seemed all to familiar.

  "London." I said.

   She smiled. "Da."

   Then, she grabbed the front of my shirt and hauled me up, sending a quick knee into my stomach before hurling me into the long table.

   I rolled over it and crashed into a couple of the chairs on the other side.

   I groaned, getting to my hands and knees.

   But, before I could move a muscle, she was next to me, sending a hard kick into my ribs.

   I rolled over on my back, clutching my abdomen.

   She placed her boot over my throat. "Now, you die."

   I grabbed her boot, attempting to escape. But, she was to strong.

   It got harder and harder to breath, I started to panic.

   As a last resort, I kicked my leg up, sending my foot into her side.

   She stumbled off of me and I quickly got to my feet with a few coughs.

   She smirked, raising her fists in front of her.

   I did the same. "C'mon, bitch."

   She winked before lunging forward with more speed than I was ready for.

   I took a hard punch to the jaw, then another to the ribs before catching the third on, whipping my foot around for a hard kick to the side of her head.

   She stumbled back a little and I took the opportunity to plant a fist of my own into her jaw.

   She didn't seem even a little bit phased by it, spitting some blood out before grabbing my throat with her hands, lifting me off my feet.

   "Enough playing around." She said.

   I grabbed her hands, trying once again to pry free from her grasp, when I spotted Peggy sneaking up behind her, kitchen knife in hand.

   With a grunt, I kneed her in the ribs a couple times.

   She finally dropped me and backed up a little, right into a poised and ready Peggy, who jammed the knife into her back.

   The woman let out a pained yell before spinning around.

   A look of fear crossed Peggy's features as the woman shoved her, hard, knocking her off her feet.

   I got to mine just as the woman spun around, planting a hard kick to the side of my head, knocking me to the ground.

   She ripped the knife out of her back before running off, dropping the bloody knife on her way out.

   I slowly sat up, rubbing my head. "Damn, that hurt."

   Peggy looked from the direction the woman ran in to me. "Who the fuck was that?"

   I let out an angry breath. "The bitch who tried to pick us off in London."

   Peggy got to her feet. "Well, she definitely didn't sound English to me."

   "I'm guessing Russian, ex KGB maybe?"

   Peggy was about to respond when we heard a voice.

   "Jesus, what the hell happened?"

   We both looked over to see Erika standing in the elevators doorway.

   I got to my feet, clutching my ribs. "Our friend from London decided to pay us a visit."

   Peggy helped me over to the table before taking the seat next to me, Erika joining us.

   "How the hell did she even find us?" Peggy asked.

   I shrugged, looking over at Erika, who lowered her head.

   She sighed. "I may be able to answer that..."