Thomas and the Magic Railroad 2: Lily's Return Prologue

Lily's POV 

Hi! My name is Lily. And if you would have asked me, yesterday morning, what I thought about talking trains, I would have said, "Wha?" What would I say now? "They are amazing!" Allow me to explain. Yesterday, I met Conductor Jr. who took me to a magical island called the Island of Sodor: an island of talking trains! You heard me, TALKING TRAINS! Thomas, a blue tank engine, was my very first train friend; he's caring, funny, and all around a wonderful tank engine to be around.  Anyway we just defeated an evil diesel named Diesel 10, and brought back magic to the island. Grandpa, Patch and I were just about to leave, but I couldn't possibly say goodbye without hugging my number one engine, Thomas. I hugged his buffer, and he seemed to enjoy it. He likely would have returned the gesture, if he had arms of his own. I stepped back a bit as Thomas peeped happily. I, Grandpa, Patch and his dog entered Lady's cab so that she could take us back to Muffle Mountain. We chuffed towards the magical buffers that we passed less than an hour before. I waved good-bye to Thomas, which he replied with a "PEEP! PEEP!" As I looked around Sodor's glorious scenery, I promised myself that anytime that I'd be staying on Muffle Mountain with Grandpa, I'd be sure to come back to Sodor to see Thomas. I had only been on the island a night and a day, and I already absolutely love Sodor! I couldn't wait to come back! I smiled at Thomas one last time before I heard a whoosh and the clanging of train whistles as we drove into Lady's Magic Railroad. I smiled as all of Sodor disappeared from sight and all that could be seen now where the buffers that would one day take me back there.