Thomas and the Magic Railroad 2: Lily's Return part 1

Lily's POV

After we saved the island of Sodor and all of its engines, sadly, I had to go back home to the city. But I was already missing Patch, Grandpa, Mr. Conductor, Junior, and all of the Sodor engines, especially Thomas and Lady. But I kept my promise to myself, anytime I went to visit my Grandpa, I would be sure to visit Sodor. At first, Thomas was surprised to see me back on Sodor, but I explained to him that there was so much of Sodor that I wanted to see. I also wanted to meet all of Thomas's tank engine friends. So, with Sir. Topham Hatt's permission, Thomas would be giving me tours around Sodor anytime I came around. Each visit was better than the last, one time, Thomas took me to Brendon Docks, where I met Cranky the crane, and Salty: a surprisingly friendly diesel. I loved riding on Thomas; the wind in my hair, the sun on my face, and everywhere I looked there was something to see. Thomas took me to see the main Sodor sights, like Tidmouth sheds and Natford Station. On my very first return visit, Thomas introduced me to all of his steam team friends: Gordon, James, Percy, Edward, Henry, Toby, and Emily. They were all excited (to say the least) about meeting me. Percy and I had met before, on my first trip to Sodor; and I was happy to see him again. Thomas introduced me to Sir. Topham Hatt, who heard about me from Mr. Conductor, was pleased to meet me as well. He told me that I was more than welcome to come visit Sodor anytime I pleased. On alot of our visits, I would tag along with Thomas on one of his railway jobs, but the trips we took were fun none the less. On each of my visits, Thomas would tell stories of his adventures on the railroad. Like the time when he found an old but very wise engine named Hero.  One of his most recent stories was about how Thomas snuck off to the Mainland and got trapped within the Stealworks. But one of the most frightening tales of all was one told by Thomas's best friend, Percy. It was about the Dieselworks and alot of the diesels as well. But that wasn't the terrifying part, no; the scariest part was the name of someone who I'd hope I'd never hear again: Diesel 10! Percy told me about how Diesel 10 tried to take over the Steamworks! I remember my body trembling the moment I heard Diesel 10's name. I may not have seen much of him last time, but he was still plenty scary. The very thought of him used to scare me, and it still does. I shook in my boots when I found out that Diesel 10 was still here on the island. I asked the two tank engines why it didn't bother them that Diesel 10 was still around. They said that its been a while since he caused confusion and delay. The last time he did, he stole all of the Christmas decorations from Tidmouth sheds. They said that he's hasn't been causing trouble since.  I was still skeptical about Diesel 10, I didn't know as much about him as Thomas or the others, but I did know that he was big time trouble. On one of my visits, my grandpa traveled to Sodor with me to teach me how to drive an engine; and that engine was Thomas. Usually, all the engines on Sodor could actually drive themselves, however on days when their cab controls aren't working properly, Sir. Topham Hatt would assign engineers to drive the engines until the controls could be fixed. It took quite a few lessons, but I quickly got the hang of chuffing Thomas along the tracks. Thomas told me "It usually it takes a lot longer for other people to learn these things." "Maybe driving engines is in my blood" I replied, "My Grampa is Lady's caretaker after all!" Grandpa, Thomas and I laughed but Grandpa replied, "You never know, maybe you were made to drive engines" It may have been a joke, but something about what Grandpa said clung to me, like sticky tape refusing to loosen its grip. Anyway, I took advantage of every chance I got to go back to Shining Time. Okay, let's time skip to the present.

(Hey there! Just to pinpoint something out, I made a design for Lily just for the story. I chose do use an EG base because it was the best human base that I could find to do the job. Here you go!)

 Here you go!)