3. "Call Ended"

He already made up his mind. I don't know if I will be glad with his decision or not. I have a dream for the both of us, but he said he's doing it for me, for us. He wants us to be together, always. And I can't deny that I want it too. What am I supposed to feel right now? I want the fact that he chose me over his grade level that could affect his career in the near future. But I feel so guilty about it 'coz he did that for me. Well I guess the only thing that I could give him in return is to be happy with his decision. After all, he still considers our relationship.

Everything went well between us. During recess and lunch we have time to talk with each other. Now, we're not scared of going out together anymore. We're still not legal to my parents so when we were in public places we aren't that showy. And we have planned that if we're going out we will ask for company.

Later we're having lunch at Pizza Parlor at the city proper. Just a walking distance from our school. We asked Beatriz to come with us. And of course Beatriz won't agree to be our third wheel so she asked Ryana (the girl who has a crush on Kent during 5th grade) to come. So it's the four of us.

[ L u n c h  T i m e ]

While walking the street, the thought that our service at school may see us together can't get out of my head. So I asked Kent to go to the opposite side of the road, so it wouldn't be obvious that we're together. I am being so paranoid. If only I could tell my parents about it, so we could go out without any worries.

We are now eating our pasta with pizza and iced tea. We were just talking about random things. I am sitting beside him and we were holding hands under the table. It's really funny. Atleast he's still being sweet in a safe kind of way.

***

It is just a week before Christmas break and we had a major misunderstanding. Actually I'm not a part of it but I am the cause of it. Rhys and I were so close ever since. He's the first one to be so close to me even before Kent and I have been together. In other words, what's the problem if I am being close to Rhys, he's my bestfriend. And he's Kent's cousin. So what's the problem?

Kent saw our text messages with each other. We were just talking about silly things. About school, projects, etc. What's the big deal? Well then, he talked to me in front of my locker room...

Kent: How long have you been texting Rhys?

Me: Why?

Kent: I saw your messages, it irritates me.

Me: Duh, we're bestfriends. We're really close even before you came back.

(Kent have been so silent all of a sudden)

Me: What's wrong?

Kent: It really bothers me. It's not good seeing my girlfriend texting someone else, especially a guy.

Me: What's wrong with you? He's just a friend to me. There's nothing to worry about. He knows I love you and I really do.

Kent: I know him. I know him very well. I know how a guy moves. I know his intentions. He's my cousin, I know him better than you do.

Me: Can you even hear yourself? Do you really think he likes me? I've been with him since then, why are you acting so weird? You're being paranoid.