✨New room✨

(3)
Eye walked to the control room of the ship, where emerald was located. Tiger was there as well, she still had that sorrow look on her face from yesterday. Tiger walked forward to emerald and hesitated, then asked, "do you know why black diamond wants that boy? He seems so harmless..." Eye then stepped up to support her sister's question, "Steven is also bold! He can protect himself really well!" Her voice squeaked, then tiger mumbled, "that's what I'm scared about..."

Emerald turned around in full disgust , " ugh your even calling that organic by its 'name', this is your purpose! And if you can't handle it, then might as well get shattered!" Emerald then went back to the control panel, pushing buttons and raising volumes that tiger or eye couldn't understand. "Emerald, if you just let us-" "I am the boss, you do as I say! Not the other way around! You two are dismissed." Emerald interrupted, waving her hand as she shooed them.

"ARG!" Tiger growled, stomping down the left corridor while eye walked beside her, trying to calm her outrageous temper. "EYE! That boy is going to get shattered! This stubbornness this kid has is awful. He's gonna die less than a day" Tiger then started to look down the hallway were the boy laid. "Eye, what if-" "OONONONON!" Eye interrupted, shaking her head violently. "TIGER ARE YOU INSANE?!" Tiger looked at her tiny sister, " I don't know what to do then! I wish I never talked to that boy." Eye just looked down, humming to know her sister heard her.

*HOMEBASE*

Emerald causiously placed her hands on the control pad, carefully parking the space shuttle in its place. Eye and tiger were told by emerald to go fetch the boy after the shuttle powered off.

As the two soldiers walked down the corridor to retrieve the boy, Steven freaked out, he wasn't ready to leave, nor was he ready to meet a diamond he never met. Last time steven met a new diamond didn't go so well, he almost died.

The boy ran into a corner as the obsidian bars opened, revealing the two sorrow gems. Steven felt relief all over as he saw the two familiar sisters, and the boy obliviously walked over to greet them. *maybe they'll let me escape!* steven thought, as joy floaded his body. Raising his arms to hug them, there arms locked in stevens shoulders. This freaked the boy out, "g-guys, WHATS going on?!" Steven screeched, trying to fight his way out of there strong grip. "We're sorry pink-" The two gems said, forcing the kid's way out of the shuttle. "What? I'm not.... pink.... I'm not my mom!" This upset the boy, as he shook side to side, trying to break free. Soon the two just grabbed under his arm, lifting the boy off the ground, his legs flailing.

"No... NO!" Steven screAmed, shaking back and forth as he got closer to the exit.  Soon he lost the battle that was never fair, and been tossed into a room.

It was just a square room, pillars on each corner and wall edges. Chiseled patterns of detailed diamonds were shown on the pillars and in the middle of the ceiling, had a big dark grey chandelier, laminating the room in a vintage white.

"Where am I?" The boy asked, only getting an echo of his question as an answer. In the corner of the room, was a lump. It's was weird and deformed to look like a chair, "must be modern art..." The boy said, shrugging as he went to sit down.

As he went to throw himself on the lump, he phased through it, resulting in a thump on the ground.

"....ow..." Steven grunt, as he slowly rose in pain. The boy looked back at the deformed chair, and turns out it wasn't a chair, it was a creature.

🌟I had to take a break due to problems in life, I'm trying to publish like I did before, anyways, please enjoy this okay chapter!🌟