~BROTHERS~

TRIGGER WARNING: Language

"P-Patton..." Virgil slowly approached Patton who was on the floor shaking "p-please l-let me out I-I n-need out" Patton whispered,Virgil placed a hand on Patton's shoulder but was slapped away Patton looked back at Virgil, Patton had the most terrifying expression Virgil has ever seen which caused his knees to buckle making him fall to the ground "P-Patton it's ok, it's just me your best friend Virgil, please." 

Patton stood up just staring at Virgil breathing heavily "Pat..." before he could finish his sentence Patton lunged at Virgil pushing him back and wrapping his hands around Virgil's throat tears running down Patton's face "P-Pat p-please...." Virgil started gasping for air while trying to pry Patton's hands off of him. The last thought that went threw Virgil's mind was'This wasn't the Patton, he didn't know who this person was but he HAD to bring back the Patton that he knows and loves(not the romantic kind of love just saying)' Virgil wrapped his arms around Patton and gave him a gentle squeeze and whispered in his ear before passing out "come back to me pat please come back to me this isn't you." Patton's grip loosened "V-Virgil? N-No w-what happened!?"Patton began sobbing but then noticed something was wrong, Virgil wasn't responding, his eyes was closed and he was barely breathing "Virgil?" Patton gave Virgil's body a gentle shake but sadly he didn't respond Patton then ran to the door banging on it trying his best to get someone's attention "Guards, Thomas, Talyn, somebody please we need help in here!" Patton kept banging on the padded walls after a moment of silence Patton fell to the floor bring his knees to his chest sobbing "Virgil I am so sorry this all happened because of me, I messed up yet again, why must always hurt those close to me?" 

Just as he was about to lose all hope the door slowly opened "psst hey you alright in here?" a male voice spoke behind the door, Patton jumped up "please you have to help us my friend he wont wake up" Patton opened the door more so that the man could come in, the man rushed , over to examine Virgil "he seems to be unconscious, Remus get in here and give me a hand!" he called out and then another man with a mustache came in with a panicked expression "what what's the matter Roman did something happen?" "Remus this guy needs help and please do keep quiet this time." Roman said as he picked Virgil up bridal style "um i-i'm sorry but who are you guys and what are you gonna do with Virgil?" Patton sniffled "well explain all that later but for now lets get this guy back to our room, as quietly as possible." Roman said as he gave a glare to Remus which caused him to chuckle. Remus opened the door just enough to poke his head out and look around "alright the coast is clear" Remus opened the door so Roman and Patton he then gently closed the door following right behind them. "So how far is your guys's room from here?" "Not too far just a little fur-" before Roman could finish his sentence he slammed his back against the wall Patton and Remus did the same "oh great it's that quack of a doc." Roman groaned "Really!? Fantastic he can help Virgil." Patton was about to go and greet Thomas when Roman pulled him back "hey hey  what do you think your doing, you shouldn't get yourself mixed up with that guy he's  more insane than anyone else in this place." Patton looked up at Roman and Remus with a confused expression "what do you mean Thomas has helped me and Virgil so much "Alright the quack is gone come on lets go." Roman said as he continued to walk.

When they arrived to their room Remus opened the door for Roman and Patton, Roman gently placed Virgil down on his bed "how are we gonna help him? We should go and get Talyn shell know what to do." Patton began to panic "It's alright Roman knows what he's doing, he always does." Remus reassured Patton.  Patton looked over at Roman where he was grabbing something that was under him bed, pulling out a water bottle and what seems to be a small black box looking back at Patton "Alright buddy what happens in this room STAYS in this room, got it?" Roman turned back to the black box opening it "y-ya but what exactly are you gonna do?" Roman pulled out a small white pill bottle "what is that?" "shh like I said what happens in this room STAYS in this room." Roman said before returning to the unconscious man and sighed he then opened the bottle popping two pills into his mouth and taking a drink of water, Roman then leaned over Virgil placing his lips on Virgil's a little bit of water runs down Virgil's mouth when Roman pulled away he used his pointer and middle fingers and moved them up and down Virgil's throat causing him to swallow the pills. "There he should be awake in the next few minutes." Roman said as he began putting his supplies back under the bed "w-what did you just give him?" Patton started to get nervous "That my friend was a bottle of energy pills to it should practically shock him awake." Remus said wrapping his arms around Patton's shoulders "but where did you guy's get such a thing like that from?" "well interesting story we actually got it from-" Remus was cut off by getting hit in the head with an empty water bottle "Remus what the hell are you doing? Do you plan on telling everyone all of our little secrets!" Roman yelled making Remus rubbed his head laughing a bit.

Roman rolled his eyes but then noticed that the guy named "Virgil" eyes where slowly starting to open "Virgil!" Patton ran over to the emo boy "p-pat? w-what happened? w-where am i?" "your in my room and no worries your perfectly safe but I would not recommend getting up just yet." Roman placed a hand on Virgil's chest and gently pushed him back down. Virgil looked up at the strange man but then noticed just how handsome he truly was, Virgil couldn't find the urge to resist the princely looking man so he did what he was told and layed back down but then remembered "Patton! Patton are you alright!?" Virgil shot back up, Patton grabbed Virgil's hand with tears in his eyes "I'm fine kiddo but you should do as Roman said and relax for a bit, ok?" 

"Hehe your the one who passes out and yet your the one asking if he's alright? What is he your boyfriend or something?" Remus laughed whole walking over to Roman placing an arm on his shoulder "Remus do us all a favor and shut up!" Roman elbowed Remus in his side at full force "AH you fucking prick" Remus said walking away rubbing his side "don't mind my brother he's an idiot" "Fuck you" "your not my type" "HA your just mad because you cant handle all of this" "your right i cant handle that much of an idiot in fact I don't think anyone can" as Remus and Roman continued to argue Virgil looked over at Patton and smiled, "i'm so glad that your ok but how did I get in here?" Virgil asked but before Patton could even answer he was cut off by Roman "why because of me of course, I rushed on in and saved the damsel in distress" Roman said did some kind of weird hand pose(the one he always does) which made both Virgil and Patton giggle "well gee thanks a lot for that princy " Virgil tried to stop himself from giggling so much but failing at doing so which made Rome blush "well since the damsel in distress is fine now how about we take you guy's back to solitary?" Roman tried changing the topic "sure but first I just wanna thank the both of you guys again for helping us out, is there anything we can do to repay you for your kindness?" Patton asked which made the brothers to exchange a glance at each other and they both smiled "well how about this, the next time we ever get into trouble you guys'll come and help us out, how does that sound?" Roman smiled. Patton and Virgil exchanged looks and nodded "it's a deal." Patton said "Fantastic! Now shall we be on our way then?" Roman said                

Author's Note: aaaahhhhhh 1441 words this is crazy!I love it! Let me know what you guys think so far!