~Friend or Foe~

TRIGGER WARNINGS: mentions of past violence, Rape, Alcohol abuse

A.N: So Deceit's name is gonna be changed to Damien  

Roman, Virgil, Patton, and Remus was quietly walking down the hallway "alright guy's make sure you remain quiet we wouldn't want to get caught now would we, Remus." Roman directed the instruction more towards Remus that anyone else which made him start giggling "no promises Roro" Roman groaned at the nickname which made Virgil snicker "Roro?" "shut up." Roman groaned again . Roman went to turn the corner when he bumpt into someone and right before Roman fell back onto Virgil the person grabbed Roman by his arm pulling him back up "easy there princy, if your gonna be sneaking around here you might wanna do a bit of a better job at it" the man leaned over trying to take a peek around the corner but Roman stopped him by leaning in the same direction "you should really tell your two friends and your brother to be better at hiding." Roman gave the man a questionable look. The man simply sighed and pointed at the corner of the room, Roman looked in the direction of where he was pointed at noticed a reflection glob(I don't know the actual name for the things) Roman cursed under his breath he then motioned for the others to come out "Ah I thought that was you Patton dear, how have you been?" Patton glared at the man "Damien!!" Patton and Remus said at the exact same time causing them both to look at each other in confusion "Ah yes how could I ever forget my good old friend Remus and you must be the brother that Remus has told me so much about, Roman right?" 

Before Roman could answer Damien walked past him getting closer to Virgil, Virgil was clearly getting uncomfortable with how close the man was getting to him. Virgil recognized this man from when he first arrived at the mental hospital before Virgil could react he felt a pair of arms grab him by his shoulders and pull him back "leave Virgil alone Damien he did nothing to you!" Patton yelled. Damien let out a soft chuckle and walked past Virgil and Patton and wrapped an arm around Remus "Remus my dear friend do come and see me more often you know how easily bored I get and don't forget to bring your friends." Damien began to walk off "wait Damien was it? you won't tell Thomas and the others about how were out of our rooms are you?" Virgil asked "well that depends, are you gonna be in my way if i decide to start up trouble?" "only if that trouble doesn't involve my friends" Virgil glared at Damien " I guess well just have to wait and see then now won't we, Virgil?" Damien chuckled as he continued to walk away, Roman grabbed Virgil by his shoulders "we have to hurry security does their rounds around this time."

When they finally reached Patton and Virgil's solitary room Remus and Roman traded places, Remus pulled out a key card "how in the world did you manage to get that?" Patton asked " that's another one of our little handy tricks" Remus said giving Patton a wink. Remus put the key in the lock unlocking it with ease "alrighty it's open, try not to pass out again alright buddy" Remus ruffled Virgil's hair "heh only if you guys just make sure you don't get into too much trouble" "even if we do we can always call you guys to come and help us out of it" Roman said looking over at Virgil and giving him a wink causing him to blush "Thank you again for helping us out it really does mean alot" Patton gave Roman and Remus both a hug "he don't mention it, seriously don't because if word gets around we could get into big time trouble." Remus groaned. "oh that reminds me, you guys said not to trust Thomas, Why?" Virgil asked, both Remus and Roman exchanged a concerned look then looking back at Virgil and Patton "his personality is as fake as can be, I feel like he's the one who should be in here not us" Patton looked at Roman in horror he just could not believe the words that he is hearing right now "Thomas? No he's nice he wouldn't harm a soul" " really is that why that quack of a doc did THIS to us" Remus said as him and Roman both pulled up their sleeves exposing their wrist with carvings in them, 'CREAT'  on Remus's and 'IVITY'  on Roman's "I don't understand what does that mean?" Virgil asked clearly uncomfortable with the sight.

The brother held their wrist together to form a single word 'CREATIVITY' "Why on earth would Thomas do such a thing?" Patton started to panic "it's because he's crazy" Remus said as he pulled down his sleeve "how come nobody has tried stopping him?" Virgil said as he placed a hand on Patton's shoulder "really you think people are gonna believe something like that from someone who's in a mental hospital?" Roman sighed "besides we've been holding our own, right Remus?" "yep, well all for except the time they tried to separate us hehe that one security guy still has that scar" Remus and Roman both laughed. But then Roman heard footsteps approaching " well i'd hate to be the one to cut the fun short but it seems that we have some unwanted guests" Virgil and Patton hurried up inside the room "and don't worry your pretty little head you'll be seeing us around much more often, until then" Roman winked at Virgil then took off quickly down the hall "hey don't forget about me!" Remus yelled slamming the door shut and followed after his brother "will you be quiet your gonna get us in trouble" "HEY who's down there?" the security officer called out "oh great see what you did" Roman slapped Remus in the back of his head and the two continued to run down the hall.

Virgil rolled his eyes at the dummy duo and let out a long sigh "hey virge...i-i'm sorry about before, all this happend because of me" Patton sat against the wall bringing him knees close to his chest hugging his legs tightly "hey come on now pat no need to blame yourself, i'm sure you have your reasons" Virgil sat down wrapping an arm around the smaller man. Virgil could tell that Patton wanted to say something but was just too terrified to say it  "Pat you know you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to" "i-it's just that I've been in and out of foster homes more than i can count and it seemed like the last house was so much worst than the last one, it got so bad that I would start hiding from people but then I was sent to another home and I lived there for about two months and everyday I would wonder if the father would come back drunk or not because when he was drunk he would often beat my with anything he could get his hands on or even kick me down in the basement and keep me there for days but the worst of it was that h-he would come into my room late at night a-and h-he w-would...touch me...this happened so much that one day I just couldn't take the abuse anymore I just couldn't Virgil I just had to do something anything that would make the abuse stop I didn't care what it was so one one night after he passed out from all the alcohol he drank I grabbed a bottle and smashed it over his head and then I slit his throat more than I could count which also explains why i'm in this place." Patton couldn't keep it in anymore he broke down in sobbing and all of the tears. Patton cried so hard and so long he ended up tiring himself out and passing out on Virgil's shoulder, Virgil felt so many emotions all at the exact same time sadness, concern, but mostly anger he was angry because somebody had hurt Patton in the worst way possible but Virgil had to swallow all his emotions because he didn't want to wake Patton 'I promise Patton nobody will ever hurt you like that ever again' Virgil thought to himself right before he passed out.