~Experiments~

AUTHORS NOTE: no trigger warnings that i'm aware of but if you see any please let me know an i'll post them in my trigger warnings, thank you~

Patton and Logan left Virgil with Roman and Remus while the two of them went to go walk down an empty hall way "so what's this all about logie" "Patton you seem troubled is everything alright?" Patton smiled brightly "what are you talking about? everything is perfect!" to anyone who didn't know Patton they would've believed him since he was really good at hiding his emotions in front of other but since it was Logan he just gave a look that said 'really'  Logan let out a long sigh "Patton I've known you for quite some time now and I can always tell when your lying and when your not, now i'll ask you again and I want the truth this time, are you alright?" Patton stopped in his tracks just staring at the ground Logan noticed Patton's stop in movement and turned around "it's Damien again isn't it?" Patton flinched at just the mention of his name. Logan walked up to Patton "tell me, what did he say to you this time?" Patton just stood there as silent as could be.

After what seemed like forever to Logan "Logan do you still feel the need to experiment on people?" Logan was shocked at the sudden question it actually left him speechless"should I take that silence as a yes then?" Patton looked up at him with hurt in his eyes"w-what makes you think that?" Logan started to get a bit nervous "Damien told me how you still stay up late at night still haunted by the thoughts of all those dea-" "THEY WERE FAILED EXPERIMENTS...t-those people were sick a-and i-i just wanted to make them better that's all I wanted to do" Patton walked closer to Logan and placed a hand on Logan's chest looking up at him. Logan could see the tears forming in his eyes "s-so it's true then?" Logan felt his heart starting to beat faster than normal and his face grew hotter, Logan couldn't lie to Patton anymore so he wrapped his arms around Patton giving him a little squeezing him " I-I am Pat i'm still having those awful thoughts, all of those awful things I did to those people" Logan's voice was low enough to where only Patton could hear him

"have you told anyone else about this?"

"I told Doctor Sanders about it and h-he....."

Logan squeezed Patton's shoulders but not hard enough to hurt him which caused Patton to worry even more " Logan please you have to tell me, what did he do to you?" Logan let go of Patton's shoulders and stood straight (gay) up pulling his bangs back exposing burn marks on each sides of his temples. Patton gasped "h-he put you in the electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)!" Patton slowly reached for Logan's face gently touching the burn marks "d-does it hurt?" Logan shook his head which in response Patton got on his tippy-toes and kissed both of the burn marks which caused Logan's whole face to go red "P-Patton w-what are you doing?" Patton went back down on his feet and gave Logan a sad smile "the next time you either see or touch those burn marks I want you to think of me, ok?" Logan couldn't help but smile while feeling the butterfly's in his stomach going crazy he couldn't take it anymore.

Logan pulled him into a hug "Patton don't you realize just how much I think of you already?"  it was Patton's turn to blush like crazy "r-really you think about me? I'm glad because I think about you too, logie" Logan pulled away smiling just gazing into Patton's eyes lovingly neither of them realizing just how close they were getting to each other 

until....

"oooooh I wonder if their gonna use their tongues" Remus said as he popped up behind Patton. "R-Remus w-what are you doing here" Patton tried to change the topic which failed because Remus just stood there staring at the two wiggling his eyebrows, Logan just sighed in annoyance "where is your owner Remus" " Don't get your thong in a twist Logan we just wanted to make sure that you guy's were still alive" Roman said walking up to everyone else with Virgil right behind him "so what where you guy's talking about?" Virgil asked " oh you should have seen it the two of them were a-" Logan kicked Remus in the back of his leg causing him to fall down "it was a private conversation and I would appreciate it if we could keep it private" Logan gave Remus a dirty look which he only responded back with a wink and blowing Logan a kiss. Logan rolled his eyes ignoring it "anyways I have a session that I must attend to, Virgil is was nice meeting you, Patton I look forward to speaking with you again, Roman and Remus...." Logan just sighed in annoyance (insert offended prince noises)and walked away but stopped again slightly turning back " actually Virgil might I have a word with you?" Virgil jumped slightly "u-um s-sure" Virgil ran up to Logan and the two walked down the hall together 'u-um i-is something the matter?" Virgil kept his head low avoiding eye contact "Virgil I can tell just by the way you walk and the way you talk to other people that you have alot of self-esteem issues" 'no shit sherlock' Virgil thought to himself "but I have also noticed the way you look at Patton, tell me do you have feeling for him?" Logan gave Virgil a side glance.

Virgil looked up at Logan with a confused expression "Patton is like the father figure I never had and he's also the only friend I've ever had besides i'm pretty sure he only sees me as his kid even thought were the same age" " I understand about how he only sees people as his kids, although I do believe that he does not consider me as one of his kid's which I should feel grateful but..."Logan stopped dead in his tracks almost making Virgil walk right into him "L-Logan?" "B-But why do I get the feeling that he dosent like me" tears started to form in Logan's eyes

 "well has he ever called you kiddo?" Logan shook his head

"has he ever called you by your actual name?" Logan shook his head

"Does he call you by a little nickname that he has for you?" Logan nodded his

"wow well it seems that he doesn't consider you his kid but it also means that he doesn't hate you" Logan's head shot up "in fact it actually just might mean that he likes you" Virgil said walking around Logan so he could get a better look at his reaction "'like' as in like a friend or 'likes' 'likes' me" Virgil shrugged "who can tell but the real question is, Do you have feeling for him?" Logan thought and thought and finally he looked up at Virgil with a shocked expression "I-I think I just might like him"

"OTP"

"what"

"what"

"I just don't don't know what to do about it, I mean he hasn't given me any hints whether or not he likes me"

"well have you given him any hints that you like him" Logan looked back twards the ground "I-I suppose that I haven't, I've never even considered it" Virgil placed his hand on Logan's shoulder and gave him a soft smile "sometimes you have to make the first move even if it's scary" 

"But what if he dosen't return my feelings?"

"what if he does, you'll never know unless you ask"

"i'm afraid though" Virgil could tell that Logan was embarrassed to admit that "maybe Pat feels the exact same way you do, so you just gotta ask yourself: Who is gonna make the first move?" there was a long awkward pause and it seemed like forever to Virgil he even started to wonder if he said something to upset Logan but then he looked up at Virgil with determination in his eyes "i'm gonna make the first move" Logan finally said "good you can start by going to that little session that your late for" "oh I made that up so I could have a chance to speak with you" "wait what" Logan began walking away smiling to himself.

Virgil felt so confused but ignored it "so Logan likes Patton" Remus said popping up behind Virgil making him jump "sweet mother of crofters! Why do you keep popping up like that" Virgil yelled at the trash ma "oh you know how much I love showing up where i'm not wanted" Virgil sighed and walked past Remus until he stopped Virgil by placing his hand on his shoulder "hey do you think Logan was serious when he said that he might like Patton" Virgil was surprised at what Remus had just said "u-uh i-i don't know i mean maybe why?" Remus chuckled "oh i'm just being nosy that's all,come on let's go see what the other two are up to" Remus walked away first so Virgil couldn't see the tears forming in his eyes

Remus would never tell anyone just how much he loves Logan.