~Betrayal of Trust

AUTHORS NOTE: Deceit's name will be changed to Damien 

Everyone was waiting desperately waiting for Patton to wake up "what if he doesn't wake up for like months or even worst years!?" Roman said pacing back and forth which was making both Logan and Virgil a bit annoyed "come on Roman you need to at least try to relax a bit, you know if you keep stressing out this much you will get grey hairs" Logan said which made Roman roll his eyes "oh please Logan we all know that that's not true" Roman continued to pace. Remus gasped loudly walking over to Roman "Roman you seem to have a grey hair, hold still I got it!" Remus plucked the strand of hair 

"OW REMUS" 

"and now two more will take it's place" Logan said which made Virgil softly chuckle to himself "

what nooooooo! Remus are you trying to make me look like an old man!? I'm only 19 I don't need grey hairs!" 

"well then you should probably relax a bit then" Virgil said getting up and walking over to Roman "how can I when Patton is just laying in his room unconscious?" 

Logan sighed "look Roman I understand that you are both worried, scared, and even upset we all are but do you really think that Patton would want you to be acting like this?" Logan also got up from his chair walking to Roman. Roman let out a long sigh "no, no he wouldn't but what am I suppose to do?" 

"maybe a walk could calm your nerves, in fact why don't we all take a walk to go and see if Patton's awake yet?" Virgil suggested. Everyone nodded and began walking to Patton's room "and where do you guy's think your going?" Everyone turned to see non other than Doctor Sanders leaning against a wall wearing his usual innocent smile which pissed everyone off "whoa whoa whoa what's with all the evil glares!? you guy's are glaring at me as if I did something wrong" Thomas said chuckling at the end. Everyone's blood was boiling at that point "come on guy's we don't need to stand here and take this crap" Virgil said as him, Roman, and Remus continued to walk while Logan stood there with blood lust in his eyes "what did you do to him?" Logan barely managed to say "sorry Logan what was that I think you might want to speak up a bit so I can hear you, old man ears you know" Thomas said putting a hand behind his ear. Logan couldn't take it anymore "you sick son of a-"   "LOGAN! That's enough come on!" Remus said as he grabbed Logan's shoulder. Logan was seething with rage he turned back around and walked in front of Remus, he let out a sigh and then looked over at Thomas the two exchanged an evil glare "REMUS" Roman called out "COMING" Remus responded without looking away from Thomas. Thomas nodded in their direction still smiling as if he was telling him 'to get going' which really pissed Remus off but he didn't say anything he just simply turned and took off running to catch up with the others 'heh so they know about Patton, good then that means that my little freak show does as well' Thomas thought as he went back to his office. 

When the guy's finally got to Patton's room they looked inside threw the window just to see if he was awake yet and sure enough he was and not only was he awake he was also sitting up with his legs off of the bed and his head in his hands " Patton!" Everyone yelled out. Patton whipped his head in their direction he had tears in his eyes "g-guy's?" Patton manage to whisper out, Remus quickly took the key card out of his pocket and unlocked the door Virgil was the first one to run in and hug Patton, then Logan, then Roman, Remus just stood by the door smiling.  "oh thank crofters your alright Patton! We were so worried!" Virgil practically cried "are you alright? How do you feel? are you hurt anywhere?" Roman gently grabbed Patton's face examining it "alright you two that's enough you most likely confusing the poor boy or worst scaring him" Logan said sitting on the bed right next to Patton. Patton just giggled "I missed you guy's too" "So Pat...what did happen in there? we seen you get taken back to your room from Thomas's check up office and you were even strapped down on a hospital bed" Virgil awkwardly asked , everyone went quiet waiting for Patton's response.