L

You were having your lunch time with your friends as usual but since this 'asshole' came back to your life a month ago, everything changes and your life is going upside down.

You were munching on your sandwich and you can say you were enjoying it as you don't really care about your surrounding anymore. 

Not until you feel your side hair being twirled into someone's finger right beside your table. You turn around only to meet a smugly face of Lee hyunjae.

"Looks like you aren't going to share, huh??" he smirks michiveously "Don't you have breakfast or what? You look like a pig."

Y/n's p.o.v

"Don't you have breakfast or what? You look like a pig."

Well damn.

"Go away, I'm not in the mood to fight you." I look away at the fact that seeing him like this right now makes my heart shattered.

Since 4 years ago he was a very sweet and caring guy but it turns out that now he moved here to seoul he bring his bitchy side that I never knew existed before.

Tbh he looks much better this way by appearance but still he's a crap on the inside.

"Well you know how it always ends up when you say that right?" his smirk grow larger then before.

"Can you just leave me alone for a second?!" I whisper shout on his face as I stood with my fist on the table trying not to lost my shit here, right now where the whole school would be watching.

Glaring straigh into his dark glowing eyes I can tell that he was enjoying this. Well fuck I'm so done, I don't want to have another detention with him. If I do,  it will be the third time this month.

I took my phone by the table and walk out of the cafeteria to somewhere without A 'Lee Hyunjae' there, ignoring the call from my friends.

I ends up at the park and went to my private place deep in the woods where I sometimes come and calm myself down whenever I have anxiety.

I laid my back on the tree and cuddle into a shape of ball trying not to break any tears out of me but guess what? I failed. It's not worth it to cry for him. The hyunjae I know is not this hyunjae right now. He's gone.

'I miss the old him...'

Second person p.o.v

I was walking here in the park since I don't feel hungry. I just want to run away from all those crazy fangirls, screaming and clinging onto me. I hate to receive that much of an attention knowing that they want something from me.

I was new here so I don't really know the park well, I think I'm lost now.

'Well shit. I'm confused now. Which way should I go?'

I walk my way only to end up stopping my steps when I heard a sniffing sound.

"What was that?"

Holy crap I'm scared yet curious. Maybe I should have just receive Haknyeon's tour around the collage yesterday.

I can't believe this, I saw a girl with long black hair that covers all over her upper body. Not forget to mention the black sweater with black skinny jeans and pale skin colour that can be seen from her hand.

'Don't be redicilous Juyeon. There is no ghost here, especially in this afternoon!'

Should I talk to her? What if she- no she wouldn't. She's not a ghost so there's no way she can eat me. Or maybe kill me.