E

"Wow, what a coicidence.."

We enter the hall and both walk to each others locker which was not too far from each. Suprisingly his locker is right beside hyunjae's.

Hyunjae's p.o.v

I tried to search for her around the school as this girl just left me there dumbfounded at the cafeteria.

I end up walking my way back to the main hall. The girls are squeking and fangirling but I don't care. Me do me.

I got a call from Younghoon and pick it up.

"What is it?"

"Hyung, did you perhap sees Juyeon anywhere?"

"What? Isn't he with you guys?"

"No, he left without saying anything."

"I don't know, I haven't seen him since lunch star-"

Suddenly a pair of person caught my attention.

Isn't that Juyeon and.. Y/n?

"Hyung?? Are you there?"

I end the call and followed the two. I asume that Juyeon was lost since he's new and he found y/n since I know both so well.

Juyeon wouldn't talk to any girl except he really needs to and y/n being a sweetheart always helping people around her. Easy right, I know I'm genius.

Y/n's p.o.v

He came back with his things and we were about to walk to our class till someone stops us.. Guess who?

Lee.hyun.jae

"Hey hey hey!" He pulls Juyeon by his shoulder.

"Oh? Hyunjae.." his face painted excited yet confused.

"Younghoon though we lost you so here I am." He said, eyes glued on me. Him and his smirk can't be separated I swear.

I roll my eyes at the sight of him.

"Now let's go should we? Just us. Both." his eyes narrowing at me as he said the last word.

Juyeon glance at me and before he could say anything I speak up "Go on. I'll go with my friends later."

He gave me a smile and before I can return it he was dragged on the shoulder by who else if not the asshole.

Juyeon's p.o.v

I saw how hyunjae acted and find it so weird just now. But I don't really bother to say a thing cause we do we. ( LOL Sorry)

Actually I have already known hyunjae and his gang since 4 years ago.  We are like a family and since all of them move to seoul, I ended up moving there also but a month late from them.

You must be wondering where the others are?  Kevin, Jacob and Sangyeon are in the Producing department and Chanhee and hyunjoon in the modeling department.

Y/n will be fine on her own.. Right? What if the bully picks on her while she's alone? No, that wouldn't happen.. Right?

"YAH." I got a smack on my backhead.

"AUCH! what was that for?!"
I ask Changmin who is now infront of me.

"Who told you to run from us huh??"
He crosses his arm and raise his eyebrows.

"I'm not running from you guys, I was running from 'Them'." I pointed behind him and we all can see the girls gathering and drooling over us.

"They have been like that since the first month we moved here." Haknyeon said sighing.

"They even made a fangirl group and I am so touched." Sunwoo said sarcastically.

"Look at this, hyung. " Eric turns to wink at the crowd only to earn more squeking and he giggled.

"Let's just go. Class is starting." Hyunjae said coldly as we followed behind him.

"I notice that hyunjae changed from goofy, hyper and dummy into a cold and fierce hyunjae after he encounter me just now, with a girl name y/n." I whispered to Younghoon who is right beside of me.

"Let's just shrug it off, Juyeon. I'm sure it's nothing." Younghoon assure him.

Younghoon's p.o.v

I though Juyeon know about hyunjae and y/n's past. Perhaps he doesn't know that girl is y/n.

For this whole one month, I have been observing him and I found that he had been bullying y/n. I don't try to stop him cause' he had his own reason.

Seeing y/n for the first time sure makes my heart flipped because of how beautiful she is,  all guys would have fall for her but still she belongs to hyunjae. I will try my best to help hyunjae after all that he went through even when it means to give up on my feelings.

Y/n's p.o.v

I sigh as I remember what happen just now and walk my way to the dance studio where the class will be held after changing into a proper clothes.

It was so noisy so that means the teacher hasn't arrived yet. I walk in to be greet by Changmin's face.

My heart skipped a bit out of shocked.

"Hey y/n. Sorry to startled you. " He smiled a little and walks away to find the teacher I guess. He is the teacher's pet anyway.

'Well that was the first time ever I talked to him. He seems nice tho, not like that someone.' I tough rolling my eyes only to meet his eyes glaring at me.

Shit. I quickly look away.

"Yah! Choi y/n! Are you deaf??" I turn to the voice to found Jennie waving her hands infront of me.

"H-hey. "

"Hey?! Girl, what are you day dreaming about?  I've been calling you since you stand here, at this door, like a minutes ago." She nudge my shoulder.

"Yah, come on. Do you want Hyunjae to keep staring at you the whole class?" She wink and I blush shooking my head harshly.

As expected, she giggled and drag me towards rosie who had been watching everything the whole time. Yup, they are my only bestfriend that I can rely on.

Time skipped

The class started with Juyeon introducing himself as the new student and Juyeon being hyunjae's member, of course he didn't approach me first.

We finished warming up and Mr. Yoo is about to give us our task.

" Today's task result will be record as your grade for this month. I would want you to find your pair now. "

"What.. Pair?" I ask knowing that I might end up alone.

"Y/n, you both can pair up. I'll search for someone else." Rosie said patting on my shoulder.

"Oh no,  you guys pair up. I already have someone on my mind. "

"Are you sure? Who? Where?" Jennie being overprotective she is, worried that I might end up alone.

"Uh, r-right-"

"Here."

//Notes//
The boyz isn't cold here but they just don't want to fall for y/n and ends up hurting hyunjae. Not after what hyunjae have been through.