Y

"She is Choi y/n."

Sunwoo's p.o.v

I never though of it before. Choi minho's sister and hyunjae's first love are the same people. In addition, she is the collage's sweetheart Choi y/n.

So much is happening today. The sight of hyunjae hyung. I-I don't like it seeing him like this. It's the third time he cried today. It's been so long since he cried, he must've felt soo hurt.

I look at him again who is in Juyeon and Haknyeon's arm crying. Younghoon stay still at his spot crying alone while changmin is comforting Eric who is hurt seeing hyunjae like this.

I can't help but to feel tears rising in my eyes. I never wanna cry this hard before. Although I don't feel what hyunjae feel but still it hurts just by hearing and seeing him like this.

"Hyung... It must been hard for you. I'm sorry to hear everything.." finally I give in my ego and hug the three of them while crying.

Why does it has to be hyunjae who is hurting like this? I just wish to see him happy. At least sincerely happy for once.

All of us ends up in a group hug and parted away as hyunjae calm down and just in time the other students arrived in the hall.

But y/n is nowhere to be seen.

Y/n's p.o.v

It's been 2 hours now that I left collage. Here I am, in my favourite cafe drinking hot chocolate milk. Class should end by now.

It seems that I can't get hyunjae out of my mind. I need to talk to him but I don't know how.

"Y/n? You okay? " Sungjae the owner of the cafe put a plate of tiramisu on the table and sit infront of me.

"I-Im good. " why did I even stuttered?

"You look so down there. Is there anything that you want to share with me? "

I avoid his gaze and ends up on the plate. When do I even order this?

"Sungjae oppa, I don't remember ordering thi-"

"It's on me. I promise to treat you like my own sister, right? Come on, anything for Minho's lil sister. " his warmth smile reminds me of oppa. I miss him so fucking much.

"T-thank you oppa. " I don't even notice my tears until it fell down my cheeks.

"Here, open up-ahh. " Sungjae being sungjae who always treat me like a baby. I giggled but still accept his spoon.

"There-there. Now tell me, why are you skipping class today hmm?" he ask with his soothing voice which always calm me down.

"I-I had a bad day today. Worst than yesterday and the day before I think.." I rest my head on my arms on the table while facing the counter.

My eyes meet two figure with yellow hair and pink hair. Isn't that hyunjae's friend Jacob and New?

I ignore them and listen to sungjae oppa's words.

"So it was him again. *sigh* I don't get you kids this day. Back in my days, bad guy often bully the one they falls for."

"So what does that even mean? You think he likes me? Pft, no way oppa. He is super rude and mean to me." I frowned while spooning the tiramisu into my mouth.

"Well you never know others heart. By the way,
what did he do this time?" he hand me a tissue as he point onto my lips.

I took it and wipe the chocolate and talk, "I feel insulted by him. He said I was his last option in pairing up during the dance class." I shrugged and finish my treats.

"You guys are so unbelievable. I'll send you back home after this, wait here." He stood up and walk upstair to his office I assume.

Time skipped

While fiddling my finger on the edge of the novel book, my phone vibrate as a sign that I received a message.

Unknown
Is this Choi y/n?

"Yes."

Unknown
It's me Kim Sunwoo.

Kim sunwoo?? Why all of the sudden?

"What can I help you with?"

Sunwoo
Are you free now? I want to meet up to discuss about something.

"uh okay, where?"

Sunwoo
Park near your house. Omw.

Seen.

Okay this is getting confusing. I never talked to him since he moved here and suddenly he wanted to meet up? It must have something to do with theatre class. Yeah it has to.

I reassured my self and went there wearing an oversized red hoodie that used to be minho oppa's.

I am sitting at the bench waiting for Sunwoo to show himself. It's so cold although I wear double layer clothes and warm trouser.

Suddenly I got a noti and it was from sunwoo.

Sunwoo
I'm so sorry y/n, something came up. I send someone else there, please wait :)

Okay, just what the actual fuck? I'm starting to doubt weather this is Sunwoo or no. Chill run down my body as I turn to find a figure walking to me from my left.

Hyunjae's p.o.v

It was 8:38 p.m and I am busy writing lyrics as my hobi. Someone knocks on my door and A head of sunwoo popped in.

"Hyung, MwOhaSaEyo??" I laugh knowing that he is somehow mimicking me.

"Need anything?" I raised an eyebrow. He hesitantly tiptoe into my room sitting on the edge of my bed causing me turn my chair to face him..

"Actually, I have a favor for you." I can see he bites his lips nervously.

I frowned and ask, "What is it kid?"

"Actually, I am supposed to meet up with a classmate at the park but I don't feel so good to walk now. Besides I still need to memorize my line for tomorrow's theatre class. I hold a huge role remember?"

He chuckled but I gaze at him as I slowly remove my round glasses and put it on the table.

"So you want me to meet the person instead?"

"Yes!"

"For what?"

" It's something important. If not, why would I agree to meet by now?"

"More specifically, please Sunwoo."

"Okay-okay. Just go and listen to whatever you can for me, please?" He pouts and act cute.

I had to admit, it might be important and more importantly, it's hard to see this side of sunwoo so I consider myself lucky tonight.

"I'm going."
.
.
.
.
please read this. i'm so soo sorry for not updating. i was working on my other book and i completely forget about this one 😢 i will work harder to post the upcoming chapter ❤