Prologue

The mosquitos buzzed from within the darkness that surrounded the town. A sharp feeling tighten his throat when sucking in air, the icy air brought a mist upon them.
"Perhaps you should of brought a better coat young one," a gruff voice lowly rumbled at him. A snort filled the once buzzing air.
"No, the cold winter is coming, this is nothing compared to it," he replied through gritted teeth.
"Suit yourself," a response colder than the autumn air.
"Quiet yourself, your in the presence of the one now," another voice, more stern and feminine announced.

Soon the air warmed around the circle they were in, and a star glowed in a crimson red. A red mist appeared around them, a terrifying yet calming feeling was within the youngest of the four.
The star's glow faded and along with it the mist and warmth dissolved into the cold darkness once again.
"DAMNIT!" The female voice screamed, startling the others.
"Wha-what happened?" The youngest asked, a knot in his throat was present.
"It didn't work," she replied, her voice was enough to to send wolves running tail between their legs, "we need more blood."

"That wont be an issue for long," the one who stayed silent till now spoke up, a wide grin across his face. The youngest gulped the knot down, which was almost impossible seeing the other guy's unnatural sharp teeth.
"Lets go newbie, I can show you how we fix this simple problem," his eyes were covered by the silky hood, but his intentions were clear enough with his wide grin.
"O-okay, whatever you say,"the young one bit his lip, new and scared, but prepared to gain their trust by any means necessary.

"Excellent, now lets go get some fresh blood," his grin never resting.