Ten

Did I revise this... no

Yoongi was currently sitting on the couch in between Jimin and Taehyung watching tv, who must really be touchy feely because their hands were all over Yoongi. Taehyung was running his hand smoothly from Yoongi's neck up into the middle of his head. Jimin was slowly rubbing up and down Yoongi's skinny ass thigh.

     He wasn't complaining though, he liked the attention, and their slow movements were putting him to sleep. If only someone was rubbing his tummy he would've been out minutes ago.

     "You feeling sleepy, Yoonie?" Jimin whispered softly in Yoongi's ear.

     The fluffy boy nodded, barely having control of his head.  He sighed and let his head fall onto Taehyung's shoulder, Jimin planted a very gentle kiss on his very fat cheek. Yoongi's feline eyes began to shut on their own.

     "Sweet dreams, Yoonie." Taehyung's heavy voice officially put Yoongi to sleep.

     When Yoongi woke up a heavy blanket fell from around his shoulders. Yoongi viciously rubbed the sleep from his eyes momentarily confused as to where he was. His sleepy brown eyes landed on Seokjin pacing in front of the tv, a house phone in his hand. Noticing the little Yoongi, Seokjin smiled before continuing to talk about pizza toppings. 

     Yoongi swung his legs over the couch, the blanket falling to the ground with his messy movement. He looked around the room to see that everyone else was in the dining room. He wondered how long he slept for because the sky was getting dark through the windows. He felt a hand on the small of his back and turned seeing Seokjin who nudged him towards the table where the rest of the guys were what it seems quietly arguing with each other.

     He shrugged and walked over to the room. Yoongi stood before the rowdy men and the table grew silent.

     "Hey Yoongi! We were just talking about you!" Jungkook waved with his accompanying bunny smile. The table groaned and mugged Jungkook, "What?" He innocently looked around.

     "Did I do something wrong?" Yoongi asked anxiously.

     "No, no! We were just setting some ground rules about behavior around you." Namjoon assured.

     "You guys don't have to change anything around me!" Yoongi blushed feeling flattered, "I'll get used to you."

     "I don't think you'd be comfortable with the way things run in here everyday, Yoongi." Namjoon chuckled.

     "Namjoon, Namjoon." Taehyung interrupted, "If the boy thinks he can handle it then let him be, I'm sure there's nothing he can't get used to." A mischievous smirk curled onto his lips.

     That made Yoongi want to rethink his decision. 

     "Nothing bad is going to happen Yoongi-Poongi. Taehyung is just being annoying." Hoseok spoke up shooting glares at the other.

     "I just don't want to have sex." Yoongi said suddenly.

     The room fell quiet immediately.

     "...But Yoongi... that's all we do." Taehyung said monotonously.

     "Now that you say that, you're right." Hoseok agreed, his thumb and index finger on his chin, lips pressed together making his dimples appear.

     "That's not true we do other stuff than sex!" Jimin tried to argue.

     "Like what?" Namjoon challenged.

     "We go to the lake." Seokjin appeared.

     "And what do we do at the lake?"

     Yoongi blushed when Jimin winked at him.

     "We go on dates to restaurants." Jungkook piped.

     "What happens before, after and sometimes during those dates... guys were sex addicts. We literally can't do anything without having some sort of sexual activity going on." Namjoon wanted to put an end to the pointless argument.

     "I wouldn't say sex addicts..."

     Everyone looked at Taehyung like he was a clown, because a clown he was indeed.

     "Tae, your input in sex addiction is invalid." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

     "I've been waiting to pop off and now I have the perfect opportunity. Come over here and imma beat the shit out you." Taehyung got up abruptly and tried to lunge at Jungkook from across the table but Jin was able to pull him down to his seat.

     "Did you really try to attack me, bitch!" Sudden commotion went about the room as the mature ones tried to get the two out of the same room.

     Jimin pushed Yoongi into his room, which he shares with Hoseok.

     "Finally, we're alone." Jimin pusher Yoongi against the door.

     "Huh?" Yoongi said too flustered with the events that just happened to make sense of what Jimin was doing.

     Jimin caressed Yoongi's cheek.

     "They're so fluffy..." Jimin said dreamily.

     "Yours are too Jimin Hyung." Yoongi giggle as he poked Jimin's cheeks admiring how deep his index finger sank in.

     Jimin leaned into Yoongi and kissed his cheeks and jaw.

     "Let's cuddle and watch a movie." Jimin offered.

     "Okay." Yoongi smiled, a blush heating up his cheeks.

      Jimin walked over to his dresser a scavenged through it before handing Yoongi some comfy pj's.

     "So you won't be uncomfortable in your jeans." Jimin handed him the cloths and turned to pick out his own.

     "Thank you." Yoongi stood there not knowing what to do as Jimin began stripping, revealing his muscular figure. He bent over and Yoongi took the opportunity to look at his very fat ass. When Jimin rose and turned he quickly directed his attention to the ground.

     "Why haven't  you change yet?" Jimin laughed.

     "Um.."

     "Just change, I'll turn around." Jimin turned.

     Yoongi hurriedly pull of his sweater and his undershirt. And put on the bottom down top that hangs off his shoulders no matter how he tried to adjust it. Then he moved to his pants which looked like the type of clothes he'd wear around the house. He slipped them on and adjusted them around his small waist.

     "I'm finished." He looked up to see Jimin already turned around, a smirk playing on his face.

     "You have a cute body, Yoonie." He teased.

     "Hyung!" Yoongi ran towards the bed and cover himself in embarrassment,  Jimin did nothing but laugh.

     Jimin got his laptop from his desk and scooted in the bed next to Yoongi who had been eating up by the heavy blanket.

     "What do you want to watch, baby?" Yoongi looked up watching Jimin log into Netflix.

     "The Space Between Us, Please!" Yoongi's heart started to race with excitement when Jimin went to search it up.

     "Okay let's cuddle." Jimin set the pillows on the head board of the bed and sat up with the laptop in his lap. Yoongi laid his head on Jimin's chest  waiting for the movie to start.