iii. summer break

CHAPTER THREE
'SUMMER BREAK'

CHAPTER THREE'SUMMER BREAK'

June. Cheers from every student could be heard through the hallways of Derry's Highschool as the last hour bell rang, announcing the most awaited time of the month, Summer Break.

"So like–Stan has to take this super jewish test," Eddie Kaspbrak began to talk about what Stanley Uris's Bar-mitzvah was going to be like with Bill Denbrough, Toni Traynor and Richie Tozier as they stepped out of their classroom.

"But–how does it work?" Toni questioned.

"They slice the tip of his dick off" Eddie shook his head, clearly not even wanting to picture that image.

"But then Stan will have nothing left!" Richie joined, causing the group to chuckle and comment around about it.

"Hey, guys!" Stanley called from behind, trying to catch up with his friends as soon as he spotted them.

"Hey Stan, what happens at the Bar-mitzvah anyways? Eds says they slice your duh-duh-dick off" Bill said to the curly haired boy.

"At the Bar-mitzvah I read from the Torah, then I make a speech, and then suddenly–I become a man!" Stan explained as he elbowed his way closer to the group.

"There are more ways to become a man," Richie admitted with a chuckle but his dorky smile and everyone else's faded as they passed by Henry Bowers and his gang. Luckily for the group, they simply stared at them and smirked mischievously.

The Bowers gang-conformed by Belch Huggins, Victor Criss, Patrick Hockstetter and Henry Bowers-was the most intimidating group of grown ups in Derry. Going around terrorizing younger kids was like a hobby for them, their main pick to have fun with was Toni and his friends, denominated as the "Losers Club"

"Think they signed my yearbook?" Richie spoke once again sarcastically, breaking the tension between them while adjusting his glasses, "Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot steamy dump on your backpack last month, have a great summer!"

"Those guys are the worst-" Toni began but was cut off by someone elbowing her out of the way, "Get out of the way, idiot," The brunette heard Greta Bowie grumble.

Toni groaned, looking at the dirty blonde-haired girl with a high ponytail wearing a denim jumpsuit with despise.

"Hey, duh-don't mind her, sh-she's not worth it," Bill said, resting his hand on Toni's shoulder noticing her face reddened slightly due to anger, "Sh-She just wants to puh-piss you off."