Chapter 2 🔐

Khalil in his thoughts

          How come all the females I vibe with gotta be going threw something. No disrespect towards Aliyah situation but damn, I've been wanting to get right with her since I was a younin. She's had me wrapped around her finger since sixth-grade.

          I've been checking up on her even more since what happened last year. I feel so stupid I be blaming myself for what happened she really ain't deserved none of it. Maybe if I wasn't spending all my time with hoe ass Mia I could've stopped it... maybe I could have helped cause her less pain... man I don't know. Mia a whole other story though
, I learned the hard way that you can't turn no hoe into a housewife.

         All I know is that T word ain't no joke. If somebody trust you then you shouldn't be a bitch ass nigga and go and mess that up. Lemme calm down. Anyway I have to go over to my big homie house to see if I can ride with him today.

           Most people think I never should've got involve with a gang cause of the neighborhood I live in. See what them noisy people don't know is how I grew up and what went on in my household. Everybody see the three story house with a two car garage but no one see's the biological father who got locked up on drug charges and possession of a deadly weapon. See no one ever noticed my step father beating up on my moms but I got something for him. See no one ever noticed how my grandma sick and there wasn't no money to help pay for medication or a upcoming hospital bill. Finally no one notices that I'm the one who has to provide for my younger siblings, Khris and Kennedy, while our mom wanna get high and drunk and spend all the money on drugs.

         Sometimes the world we live in makes me sick, how come all the good and pure people die first. I feel like I can't trust nobody nowadays. A nigga I thought was my homie all happy for me getting some chip and having a girl when he around me. Behind my back he was stealing money and fucking on my girl which is one of the many reasons I broke up with Mia. Oh yeah as far as the nigga that stole from me... let's just say he was taken care of.

          Anyway I'm bout to walk in the big homie house. His name Andrew and he is Aliyah older brother. Even though mommy Martin disagrees with his line of work she still sticks by him. I wish I could say the same for my moms. The only reason I wasn't kicked out was because of my baby siblings having no other character. It's funny how the same shit that fucked my mom up I'm selling it.

Khalil POV

Before I walk into the trap I glance back at Aliyah and she taking a picture. I swear she stay on that damn phone taking pictures, man shorty something else. Walking inside I speak to everybody and head to the back where Andrew is. Andrew is lighting up a blunt as I asked what's the moves for today? He responded "Nothing for you jit you going to school today"
"Oh ight" Khalil said

So I walk straight out the trap and try to catch up with Aliyah on her walk to school. I can see a red shirt in the distance but she way to far so I just walk. It's crazy how Liyah always on my ass bout getting out when her brother a big homie. Either way what I'm doing now is not permanent I got goals. I just need to make sure my lil siblings straight.

I finally get to school and the first person I bump into is Mia. Yes my ex Mia. This girl got the audacity to say "wassgood Khalil". I just walk right past her. I guess the nigga she cheated on me with left her once he found out she was prego. Sometimes I wonder who she even cheat on me with but I lost interest once I moved on. Now she think I'm bout to take her back or even talk to her.

Anyway my homeroom is English and I have Mr.Sides. He a pretty cool dude I'm glad I'm in his class this year. Maybe today won't be so bad after all.

Vote and Leave Comments ‼️
What's you favorite character so far?