Chapter 3 😫

Mia POV ~

Mia POV ~

On my way to my first class I bump into my ex Khalil. I try to speak but he just ignores me and walks away. He still mad cause I cheated on him with a dude named Malik. This boy was my first love and one thing lead to another and he got me pregnant. I just found out a good 2 months ago. Malik is the star quarterback on the football team but he didn't want anything to do with the baby.

Malik wanted me to miscarry the baby but I refused. He doesn't want it to mess up his college scholarship chances. In my opinion we did what we did so now we need to face the truth we have a child. Not even Khalil knows Malik is the dad.

It might seem that I'm trying to get back with Khalil but I'm not. Right now I'm really at peace with my situation and just want a bond back with him.

My mom told me I have to get a part time job so I could help her support the baby. I really want a girl so I can match her and do her hair but either way I'm going to be the best mom I can be. This pregnancy thing got me tired a little I walked a quarter of a mile to my first class and I'm already out of breath.

Later on today I'm going to see if "footaction" is hiring. Discounts plus being able to walk threw the mall on my break seems like a win win to me.

____________
_________
_____

__________________________

Kayla POV

After getting ready and putting on my outfit I drive to "Krispy Kreme" to get me and my bestie donuts and some bottled water since we don't drink coffee.

I know going to school is hard for her so I wanted to make her first day special!

The drive from "Krispy Kreme" to school is only about 10 minutes so I'll be there in time to give my best friend her stuff.

As I pull into a parking spot I get a notification that somebody texted me on Instagram. When I check it was my boyfriend Malik.

Malikdagoat _ ~
Hey baby I bought you some lunch 😉
(Me) Kayla.Vibez. ~
Omg thanks bae 😝

Looks like I don't have to get lunch today! I can't believe me and him are about to hit 5 months next week.

I get put and head to the cafeteria and let Aliyah know where I'm at

Me :
Bestie I'm in the cafeteria!
Bestfrann 😈💘:
              Yayyy! I'm walking in the building now

About 2 minutes later I see Aliyah. I run over and hug her and hand her the donuts and bottled water.

After seeing I got her donuts she smiled from ear to ear and hugged me again.

"I have the BEST bestie in the whole world!" She said as she took a bit into the fresh glazed donut.

We talked for about 8 minutes then the bell ring for us to go to our homeroom classes.

Me and Aliyah classes are in opposite directions so I hug her and head to Mr. Sides room.

On my way there I see my boyfriend arguing with some girl.

As I get closer o see he is arguing with Mia, Khalil ex.

I don't like her at all, how you gonna cheat on a boy that's like blood to me and get pregnant.

Before I even say anything I look Malik up and down like he lost his everlasting mind.

"Is there a problem here?" I asked

"No bae it ain't no problem it's good" Malik told me

"Good then what's this about?" I questioned

"We was just arguing over who's the best football player." Mia mumbled

"Oh really it didn't look like that and since when y'all get so buddy buddy. You know what I don't even want to know" I said before I walked off.

I don't even know what they were talking about but the fact they made up so dumbass answer blew me.

He can go be with her for all I care damn.

I barley got into class before the last bell.

I'm so glad I don't want to be labeled as the kid late on the first day.

🚨 Excuse any grammar mistakes 🚨
Vote and Comment 🥳
What were Malik and Mia talking about?