Aftermath

It was the middle of summer and Jotaro was waiting for Kakyoin to come down from their hotel room. They were planning to go to a pool nearby to cool down, Joseph, Avdol and Polnareff were all meeting them there.

"Coming!" Kakyoin's voice echoed down the stairs. Jotaro started to get frustrated, the events of last night had gotten him extremely excited whenever he heard his voice and he just wanted to see his beautiful face. Kakyoin walked down the stairs and towards Jotaro.

"Ready?" Jotaro asked, "Yeah I got your bag for you, you must have forgot about it" Kakyoin giggled while handing Jotaro his bag. Jotaro blushes but turned away and pulled his hat down over his eyes. "Come on Jotaro we can't keep them waiting!" Kakyoin started for the door, Jotaro followed looking at Kakyoin's ass as the walked, Jotaro knew he could feel his gaze but Kakyoin didn't say anything.

As the pool was only a few blocks away they decided to walk, to talk while they went, to learn one another's interests and dreams.
"Kakyoin, did you get an alright sleep last night?, sorry if I took up most of the bed." Jotaro blusher slightly. "Yeah , it was fine and don't worry you didn't take up too much of the bed." Kakyoin laughed.
"I must complain though my ass does hurt just a bit." Kakyoin muttered "Oh sorry about that Kakyoin." Jotaro turned a light shade of pink and so did Kakyoin.