Sunglasses, Smiles and Sex

"Hey, Jotaro I'm just going to go to the bathroom ill be back, see if you can get Polnareff, Joseph and Avdol away from here, like give them a task I want to give you something... How should I put it? Lets say pleasing." Kakyoin walked away taking his sunglasses with him. Jotaro watched as he walked away trying to think about what to say to Polnareff, "Hey Polnareff could you, Avdol and My old man go and get some food for the rest of the day?" Jotaro asked suddenly "Oh I see Kakyoin's planning something, How long do you need?" Polnareff smiled " Maybe an hour and a half, that would be nice" Jotaro blushed. " I'll give you two hours, how does that sound?" Polnareff got up, "Perfect" Jotaro said.

Polnareff walked away from Jotaro waving. He walked over to Joseph and Avdol stating that Jotaro and Kakyoin needed two hours alone together. Avdol convinced the employees to shut off all the security cameras and to leave work for the day, locking the door and putting the closed sign on the door. Jotaro and Kakyoin were about to have some fun.

Kakyoin had walked to a shade covering, it was an enclosed area and wasn't as hot as everywhere else. He had left a box of a few things. Inside included a few condoms, a big bottle of lube and a few presents for Jotaro. It was extremely rushed but he was sure Jotaro wouldn't mind.

Jotaro walked back outside, scanning the area. At last he saw Kakyoin underneath the shaded area. Walking over, he stood over Kakyoin who had laid down, waiting for his boyfriend. "What's this for Kak?" Jotaro pointed to the box that was to Kakyoins left. " Open it and find out" The smaller male laughed. Jotaro turned his body, he crouched down and took the lid off the box, his face flushed a deep red as he pulled out the condoms and lube. He replaced the lid, leaving a small dolphin plush and some chocolates inside. "Ah I see, this is what you want. I'd be happy to fulfil this wish." Jotaro watched as Kakyoin stood up and took off his cherry boxers, laying down on his stomach. He waited for Jotaro to be ready himself. "You should still be loose from the last time, but I'll put on some lube just to make sure." Kakyoin couldn't see it but he was sure Jotaro was smiling. As Jotaro put the condom on and the lube, Kakyoin adjusted his body so that his back half was up in the air. "Here we go" Jotaro warned as he entered his member into Kakyoin.

Moans came from the boy below him, they had changed positions quite a few times and Kakyoin was about to cum again, he felt embarrassed as Jotaro hadn't cummed yet.
When they changed positions again, this time Kakyoin was on top of Jotaro, he bounced up and down roughly, making Jotaro hit his climax almost instantly. Impressed with himself, Kakyoin lent down and kissed Jotaro lustfully, getting ready for more.

The sun started to set as Jotaro and Kakyoin gathered their things, they were smiling at each other and laughing all the way back to the hotel. "So, how was your time?" Joseph asked Jotaro slyly. "Be quiet old man, I don't have to tell you anything" Jotaro felt his cheeks redden and he looked away quickly. "I'll take that as a 'It was amazing'." Joseph snickered as he walked away.

"Good grief" Jotaro stated as he saw Polnareff walking towards him, most likely to ask the same question.

————————————————————————

Authors note

Sorry about how late this chapter was, i was having trouble figuring out what to write.

If you want to see a certain scenario just comment and I'll take it into consideration.

Thank you for reading this far, the next chapter will be out soon! 😊