Dinner

They hurried out the hotel room door and walked down the flight of stairs to the connected restaurant, in the back corner sat Polnareff, Avdol and Joesph all with glasses of alcohol. Jotaro and Kakyoin went to join the rest of them. "Finally, you guys made it so we can eat!" Polnareff complained, Avdol grabbed the menu and started to read through it. Jotaro sat down in one of the empty seats and Kakyoin moved his chair next to Jotaro's, as he sat down he placed his hand onto Kakyoin's thigh and gently started to move it up and down his leg. Kakyoin started to turn red and nearly let out a moan of excitement. "Jotaro you seem awfully excited to sit down to have dinner." Joseph looked down at the menu and called for the waiter. "What will it be?" The waiter asked awaiting their answers.

"We'll all order the spaghetti" Avdol announced taking the opportunity for the two teens to show their affection for each other. "So that will be five plates?" He asked quizzically "No only four" Avdol replied smirking. Jotaro and Kakyoin looked at each other and blushed.

Their food arrived minutes later and the other three started to eat while Jotaro and Kakyoin pondered how they were going to get passed this obstacle. Shortly after they decided to just get it over with and eat. Laughing all the while.
Polnareff was confused in why they didn't just get two forks instead of using the same one, but he was too busy eating to question it. After they had all finished eating Joseph called back the waiter so they could all order dessert. Kakyoin was first to place his order "Can I please get the cherry pie with extra cherries on the side, thanks" he turned to Jotaro who was still making up his mind. "You should get the blueberry pie" Kakyoin pointed to it on the menu. It did look appetising, "Ok I'll take the blueberry pie then" Jotaro turned around to the waiter who nodded his head in agreement. "And you three?" He asked "All ice-cream sandwiches please" Avdol said. "Ok I'll be right back with your order" the waiter turned around and left to go get their desserts.

"So Kakyoin you enjoying yourself?" Avdol asked smirking, Kakyoin knowing his intent with the question blushed "Y-Yeah it's nice to have a roommate for a change" He answered
"Ahh so are you enjoying your stay or are you enjoying Jotaro?" Avdol snickered. "Ok, Ok that's enough Avdol your going to make them uncomfortable" Joseph intervened, Jotaro took a sigh of relief and squeezed kakyoin's thigh.
The waiter came back holding plates of food he placed them on the table and left without another word, Kakyoin began to eat smiling as he did so. This action from Kakyoin made Jotaro's heart flutter, Jotaro began to eat, his face went from eating something gross to utter delight in a matter of seconds. Kakyoin was licking his cherries like he always did. "Rero Rero Rero".

After everyone was done they decided that it was time to head up to their hotel room and retire for the night. Avdol, Polnareff and Joseph were slightly drunk and Kakyoin carried a box of cherries that he asked for from the waiter. They walked up the stairs and separated into their own rooms. Jotaro held the door open for Kakyoin, as he walked inside Jotaro closed and locked the door behind him. Kakyoin put the box of Cherry's on the table in the corner of the room and walked over to the bed, as he sat down Jotaro was already there and laying down, Jotaro pulled Kakyoin between his legs, Kakyoin feeling his hardness blushed and settled down in his lap.

Minutes later Kakyoin fell asleep in Jotaro's loving arms Kakyoin muttered something in his sleep something like "Hurry Jotaro" Jotaro smiled and rest his head on Kakyoin's shoulder, he too fell asleep until dawn woke them both up.