v. vogue (lisa)

VOGUE INTERVIEW
2026, NYC.

Lisa has finished with her photoshoot with Vogue. It was a pretty tiring but a wonderful day. She enjoyed everything about this shoot, especially the location and the props that was used. The photographer and staff were also friendly and it was not awkward for her to talk to them, she smiled alot.

She sat down together with the interviewer at a sofa for the interview for the magazine. She wasn't scared of her answers but she was scared—even terrified for the questions will be asked. Once it will go overboard, she won't answer it anymore.

I: So, hi, Miss Manoban! I am Clare and I will be interviewing you today. I reviewed the questions and erased the unnecessary and insensitive ones so don't be worried.

L: Oh! Just as I thought. Haha! Hi, Clare! It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you so much for considering that. I appreciate it.

I: So, let's start?

L: Okay, let's get it on! *laughs*

I: What do you feel that you can now share your music not just in Korea but in the whole world?

L: At first, I am kinda hesitant to make a big step out of the Korea. And I am terrified that people might not support me like the old times. Well, I also think that me being terrified is also caused by me being a part of a group so I am not used on promoting alone. But, that's life *laughs*, and I am happy of what's happening now.

I: That's good to hear! I am happy you've overcome your fear.

L: Thank you, Clare. *chuckles*

I: You're very much welcome. Next, how was your relationship with other members of your group?

L: There's nothing much that has changed, well of course, we are not living together in a dorm anymore, we all have our own apartments and houses built, and we have our own paths that we are currently in. Jisoo-unnie was currently busy in her drama and has chicken barbecue restaurants around Korea, Jennie-unnie was busy in her clothing and makeup lines, Rosie was busy recording for her 3rd album, and she's also running vinyl shops. While I am also busy on making mixtapes and running my parents' restaurant, cafés around Korea and Thailand, and a dance school. So, yeah, some things might change but we always find time to be together atleast one or twice a month. We either go to the beach, out of town, out of the country, or so. As long as our schedules permit, we'll go. BLACKPINK just disbanded but we will forever be sisters.