Episode 6📚

Xavier POV🤎

As I woke up I noticed Brooklyn was still asleep so I snuck out of her room.

I walked outside to the balcony of my apartment and called Jaylen.

He had a phone snuck in the jail so I just FaceTimed him.

"Wassam Jay"I said as he answered the phone

"Wassam..my baby doing good?"He said smirking

"Yea she doing aight.Be cryin bout she ain't gon neva be safe"I said laughing

He laughed then talked about how bad Brooklyn was at sex and just being a girlfriend in general

I heard footsteps so I told Jaylen I'd talk to him when I can cause she was waking up.

"Xavier why you outside so early?"she said yawning

I looked at her and started feeling guilty..

She was so beautiful.She didn't deserve this.

"Just needed some fresh air.You hungry?"I asked her

"Yea"she said

"Hey,do you mind if I get some clothes from Walmart?I'm starting to run out of clothes from your sister."She shyly asked

"Sure.We can go grocery shopping instead"I said getting the keys

She went slipped on my Nike slides and walked to the car beside me.

The car ride was silent except from the music playing.

I thought about how horrible I was for working with Jaylen behind her back so I came to the conclusion to just stop working for him.

As we walked in Walmart she grabbed a buggy and started walking towards the frozen aisle.

She grabbed a box of pizzas,hot wings,ice cream,waffles,pancakes and breakfast sausage.

"Which aisle we goin on next?"She said rolling the cart around

"It's up to you mamas"I said as she started going on the cleaning aisle.

She grabbed 2 boxes of tissue,a 6 pack of paper towels,cleaning sprays,dish washing liquid,and toilet paper.

We continued walking towards the Junk aisle.

Brooklyn POV🦋

"Okay whatchu want?"I asked Xavier as I grabbed Oreos

"Hot Cheetos,Slim Jims,Poptarts,and rise crispy treats.The rest is all you want"He told me

I gave a small smile and said,"Jaylen never allowed me to get what snacks I wanted..it was everything he wanted that he got."

He gave me a soft smile and continued rolling the cart .

I picked up everything that we wanted and started towards the actual food.