The New Proxy

Masky's Point of View
Slendy said there would be a new proxy, which I was excited about. He never hires new proxies! Everyone was called downstairs to the dining room to meet him. When I saw him, I already hated him, and I wasn't the only one who felt that way. When I looked over at Jeff, he had a look of disgust on his face. The new proxy looked about 17 years old. He wore a hooded sweatshirt, orange tinted goggles, and a dark colored mask over his lower face. He would twitch uncontrollably, his neck cracking to the side. He had dark eyes and very pale, almost grey skin. He was obviously NOT normal. "H-h-hi!" The boy said in a happy, but shaking voice. Some people said "Hi" back, but I couldn't be bothered. Slendy told us to be nice to him because he had a tough past, in which he didn't remember. Of course, I already knew this, for we had been stalking him for a while now, and yes, I remember the disturbing things his father did to him, but I didn't see how that mattered since he didn't even remember. After the meeting, Slendy told me I would be training him for a week. I know I should've been exited, but all I could think was "Oh boy. This was going to be a hard week."