Cruel Words

Masky's Point of View

That Toby guy ran up to me. It was a bit embarrassing to be honest. I kinda feel bad for the guy. In an exited voice he said,"H-hi! I-I'm To-by!". "Ya. I know." I replied blankly. He swayed a little back an fourth with a look of confusion on his face. Finally he said,"Y-you're Masky, r-right?". "Yes. Thanks right." I said, not changing my tone. "Huh. Slendy said you would try to be nice to me." he muttered in a rude tone. "Anyways, Slendy said you were going on another mission!" he exclaimed excitedly.  Ya. So?" I responded, with a hint of annoyance in my voice. "SO?! We're going on our first mission together!" he replied excitedly. "YOU'RE not going! Only the REAL proxies are going! You're just a kid! Slendy is literally making us watch over you like some 5 year old! Wanna know why? It's because you're just a little BRAT who can't taking care of himself!". His smile changes to a frown. " W-w-what?" he said in a fearful, shaking voice. Great. Now he was afraid of me. GOD DAMN IT! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HIM IF HE WAS AFRAID OF ME?! The next this I said took things way to far. "DAMN IT TOBY, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL? NO ONE EVEN WANTS YOU HERE! WE WOULD ALL PROBABLY BE BETTER OF IF YOU WERE DEAD!" Since his goggles were on his head, his tears were visible. He looked at me with fear in his eyes and ran to his room, sobbing. Ben looked at me angerly and walk over to Toby's room. What had I done?

Ben's Point of View

I can't believe Masky was so rude. Especially to a guy who had that hard of a past. Memory or not, we all promised Slendy that we would be nice to him. On the first day, Masky, the head proxy, had already broke that promise. I walked over to Toby's room and heard quiet sobbing through the door. I opened the door and asked him if he was ok, but he just screamed at me to get out. I understood. I closed the door and retreated back to the couch, where Jeff was waiting for me. "Hey dude! Wanna play video games?" he asked. "Sure, but you already know that I'm gonna win." I replied with a smirk. "I'll beat you someday." he murmured in responce. "Hey, are you ok? You look a little upset. Did I do something wrong?" he frowned, or what was supposed to be a frown. It was kinda hard to tell since his mouth is cut in a way so he's always smiling. "No, it's just that Masky was being really rude to Toby.". Jeff rolled his eyes. "That's Masky, always fucking everything up.". Jeff was right. Masky is rude to everyone. I know I shouldn't have, but I laughed at his rude remark towards Masky as we begun to play Mario Kart 8.

Toby's Point of View

I hated him. I absolutely hated him. Why was masking being so rude to me? What have I done to him?You're just a useless brat! Oh no. The voices were back. Stupid! Ugly! Twitch! Brat! Go die! No one loves you! You have no friends! Everyone hates you! Slendy just hired you as a joke! You will NEVER be a proxy. I kinda wish I hadn't screamed at Ben to go away. He could've helped me, but now I was stuck in here, alone with the exception of the voices. Freak! "N-no..." I whispered. No one likes you! "S-stop!" I screamed. Hoodie must have heard me scream because he darted to my room and swung the door open. "Are you okay?" he asked, looking worried. "Th-the v-voices... th-they won't leave m-me alone." He had a sad, but relieved look on his face. "Toby, just ignore them. They're not real. They're just in your head." he responded, and with that, he left, shutting the door behind him.