First Mission

Masky's Point of View:
Toby seemed really excited for our first mission. More excited than he should be. I just wanted to get things over with. We left at night. The house was the only nice house in a really sketchy neighborhood. It was pretty big, too. Slendy had shown us pictures of it. The whole way there Toby was talking on and on about how excited and awesome it would be. When we got there we snuck through the window. I told Toby to just look for him, and to stay out of sight.

Toby's Point of View:
I took this as a hint that I shouldn't help, so I just wandered around the house, looking at the pictures on the walls, when suddenly I heard footsteps. I turned around to see who if was when suddenly a large hand cover my mouth. A deep voice said, "Don't scream.", but that's exactly what I did. I screamed. I wanted my friends to find me, to protect me. After I screamed he slammed his gun hard against my head, and everything went black as I lost consciousness.

Masky's Point of View:
Hoodie and I were both panicking after we heard Toby scream. We were supposed to be protecting him and now he could be dead and it would be my fault! Hoodie and I ran towards where the scream came from. The man we were supposed to kill was clutching an unconscious Toby, holding a gun to his head. Hoodie and I were frozen with fear. "IF YOU DARE MOVE I WILL END HIM, YOU HEAR ME?!" he yelled. He told us to lower our weapons, and we reluctantly did so. He asked who sent us, but we refused to answer. "DID YOU HEAR ME? I ASKED WHO SENT YOU! ANSWER ME OR YOUR LITTLE FRIEND WILL MEET HIS END!". We couldn't answer though. Just as he was about to shoot Toby, I pushed him, but Toby got shot in the arm. I shot the man responsible and I carried Toby over my shoulder as we walked home.