THE TRUTH

2 months later

The days leading up to my birthday have been strange. 

I've seen and visited more people in these past few weeks than I have over the last almost two years, since moving back to LA.

Taehyung introduced me to his other past bandmates. 

Jung Hoseok is the biggest ray of sunshine ever; Namjoon is always calm, cool and collected- Tae goes to him a lot for advice and Yoongi and Caggie have been- well lets say their getting along more than great! 

I've never seen her go on more than three dates with the same guy. 

She now has a very sudden and suspicious interest in a budding musical career.

And Min Yoongi or as she calls him so fondly, "Suga-bear" is gonna help her to find her 'sound'.

I shake my head laughing at the thought of Caggie and her antics but still, I was happy for her as well.

I hoped that she could find real love, like I did. 

But knowing Caggie, even if the relationship never amounted to anything, she was going to enjoy the heck out of this ride while it lasted!

We even made an impromptu Skype call to Taehyung's parents. 

I told him that I'd rather travel to Korea again to meet them for the first time or better yet, they could come here and stay with us for a few days. But Taehyung insisted he that he was going to call them anyway. Since I was around it just made sense for me to say 'hi' instead of waiting for a big event to happen for us to be introduced.

It was a  little awkward at first because I couldn't understand much more than just basic conversation and a few odd phrases in Korean but Taehyung helped me and thank God the call only lasted twenty minutes!

Taehyung was also hell bent on coming with me to visit my mom in Seattle. Even though he was meant to start shooting a new Indie film project in Vancouver that week he still came. 

He somehow managed to use his charm to get the producers to start filming without him for a few days and they agreed.

The visit went better than I'd hoped. 

All nervousness and apprehension disappeared when I saw how well the pair of them got along straight away! 

Taehyung kept a lively and upbeat conversation going and thankfully my mom's condition wasn't too bad on the day so she was able to interact with us. 

Taehyung enjoyed her company so much that he even asked me to go fetch us something hot to drink while he stayed in the room alone with my mom. I decided to just go along with it because I guess Taehyung just wanted to get to know her since he was well aware that we were on borrowed time.