Get Out Of My Life!!

I can't believe him... Dec paced his dressing room this was his first time presenting BGT alone and he was really not looking forward to it. He was so angry at his friend. Ant had tried to call him once. but Dec refused to answer. He betrayed me. I can never trust him again. What if my whole relationship with him was a joke? What if he used me for the fame, and never actually trusted me? Dec was fuming with anger he was convinced that Ant was evil. Dec walked to the wings were he sat thinking hard about all the times he told Ant about him needing help or something and all he asked in return is that Ant do the same. "How was I so stupid..." Dec mumbled to himself shaking his head.

"You alright Mate?" Stephen asked. "There are some acts if you want to interview them."

"Just leave me alone Stephen, Alright?" Dec said in reply. "Oh C'mon it'll get your mind off things..." Stephen said back.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Dec stood up and yelled in his face. Then pouted off to his room.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

BGT went by fast. Dec only pretended to be happy, but inside he really was only thinking about being betrayed.

Meanwhile, It was the BGT finals and Stephen was planning a surprise that he thought would help to cheer Dec up. "Oh Dec will LOVE this." He said to himself. Little did he know that he was wrong.

Stephen had brought Ant to the wings while Dec introduced The judges Once again. "Okay Ant in 3... 2... 1... GO!" Stephen cued Ant to join Dec on the stage.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Dec stared as his friend jumped out from the wings smiling happily. The audience cheered madly for him and Ant waved. Dec turned red with anger. "What are you doing here!" He growled. The Audience and Judges had noticed this act of aggression and became silent. Ant's smile had faded and he began to frown in confusion. "I'm here to cheer you up..." Ant answered. "What makes you think that YOU are going to cheer me up." Dec crossed his arms.

"Because I'm your Best mate."

"No your not."

"I'M SORRY What?"

"YOU are NOT MY BEST MATE!!!!!!!"

"Yes I am. I have been since we were 13. Do you not remember me?" Ant asked sounding worried.

"Of course I remember you, I remember every single gory detail."

"So you know who I am?"

"I thought I did."

"Why are you mad at me Declan." Ant asked taking a step closer. Dec flinched away.

"WHY? WHY? You DECEIVED Me. You tricked me into thinking I was your friend so you could hurt me. One day you need help and you don't tell, and that hurts, it hurts me ANTHONY. Made me feel like you couldn't trust me, and if you can't trust me then who can you trust? Everyone apparently! Our entire Friendship was built on the idea of trust, someone to laugh with, someone to cry with, and someone to turn to when life gets hard. And you didn't turn to me, so thats why I'm mad at you."

"Im Sorry, I had no idea."

"Of course you didn't... You were spending too much time focusing on your getting better you forgot about me. I haven't spoken to you in 5 months and you show up here like everythings great."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't say that." Dec was so mad. who even sent him here in the first place? "You wouldn't have shown up if it wasn't for someone making you." Everyone witnessing this argument were all still shocked and silent.

"Lets work this out Pet."

"There is absolutely nothing to work out."

"Wait, What?"

"Don't 'Wait, What?' Me. Just... Just leave."

"Ok we'll talk after the show. Alright?"

"We won't talk after the show. You are going to leave for good."

"Like how long?"

"Umm Like... FOREVER."

"What do you mean Dec?"

"I mean. Get out of my life."

"Are you joking?"

"No. Leave. I NEVER want to see you again."

"Alright. Your wish is my command." Ant had begun to tear up.

Dec was too mad to cry. "You know what Ant. Forget about me. It will tear you up inside. I may be mad but I still care. Do me one last favor... and do yourself good, by living your life as if I never existed. alright? Move to Drumkeeran for gods sakes. I don't care just... just don't make me be the reason you kill yourself. Don't go and say 'I'll never forget you.' 'cause that is the opposite of what I'm asking just literally forget me and if that means half of your life, so be it."

"Dec I have had the most amazing 30 years of my life because of you but of this moment you are dead to me just another person in the world, because that is what you want." Ant looked into Dec's eyes and walked away out of his sight forever.