I missed you.

"Stay here." Darin told Adam. Adam nodded. Darin walked out to his car. He plucked up the NTA and The picture that he had brought back from  London. Darin walked back into the lounge, finding Adam in the same place Darin had left him. Adam still looked super confused. Darin sighed. Adam's eyes found Darin's. "Tell What is wrong with me." Adam said his voice filled with emotion. His eyes brimming with tears. Darin gently placed the photo and award on the table and tried to comfort Adam. "Listen, Ant- I mean Adam. There is nothing wrong with you, you just forgot, I did too. Your life will soon make sense, I promise." Adam breathed out shakily in acknowledgment. Darin warily got up and picked up the NTA handing it over to Adam.

"This is yours?" Adam asked turning the award in his hand and running his finger over the spiral at the top.

"Yes, But no."

Adam looked at him in confusion.

"It's yours to." Darin winced waiting for a reaction. Adam just stared at him as confused as before.

"Well, this isn't working..." Darin mumbled. Adam heard him, "What isn't working?"

Darin shook his head. "Nothing, just hold on." Darin carefully reached over and plucked the picture off the table. He smiled. This was a beautiful image, the way that they looked at each other, the comfort and trust in their eyes. Darin slowly handed over the picture with shaking hands. Adam looked at it his face was twisting with a world of emotions. After a while Adam looked at Darin cheeks stained with tears, and his eyes brimming with new ones. "D-Dec?" He stuttered, Dec smiled and nodded.

"Yes..." Dec said as calmly as he could. Before he knew it the two of them were wrapped up in each others arms, crying their eyes out. After some time they unraveled from each other and attempted to speak with proper words.

"Decs I'm sorry." Ant said.

"There is nothing for you to be sorry for, I should be sorry."

"Why?"

"Because I was irrational and angry, I pushed you away when you did nothing wrong..."

"But I hurt you, myself, my career, my reputation, and you think I did nothing wrong, I did everything wrong, and you had every right to push me away."

"Doesn't mean it was the right decision on my part."

"Well that doesn't matter anymore because you found me."

"Yeah."

"Hey um... did you also forget most of your life?"

"Yeah."

"It's ok at least we are together again."

"Yeah."

"Hey you can say more than that, can't ya?"

"Yes."

"Ya little twerp."

Dec giggled and hugged him tighter.

"I really missed you Ant, even if I forgot who you were."

"I missed ya too Decs."

Then it hit him like a freight train. He quickly lifted his head and his eyes went wide. "Oh my god! Our fans, I bet there as some still out there! We have to let the world know!"

"How are we supposed to do that?"

"BGT Stage obviously!"

"Yes but we need a key."

"And I have one knucklehead! Let's go!"

Ant looked completely bewildered but willing.

"Ok Dec but first, let's get our names changed back!"

"But I don't have enough money, you have to pay."

"I'm homeless Dec, I do not have £600."

"My Bank! way out in London. Everything of mine is in London."

"Are you sure about going to London right now? Or anywhere for that matter?"

Dec sighed. "You're right... wait a minute... Your Homeless??!!"

"Yes I have been for the past month."

"Oh my god! That must be awful! Especially since we're 54 now."

"Yeah I can't believe it."

"What happened with Isla? She would have been 12 this year."

"Ali got custody of her after our Divorce."

"What was that about?"

"I don't really know, something about me no longer putting the effort to provide for the two of them, it was true. After I pushed you away I just stopped trying to trust anyone."

"Oh well..."

"Yeah it's unfortunate. I should try to talk to her."

"Or not, she may not want to talk to you."

"Yeah."

"You want to watch some of the Telly?"

"Of course! It's been awhile."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued In The Latest Addition of

Mountains and Valleys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sorry for the short chapter, this was difficult. I needed a transition chapter into my next plot idea.)