The Second Encounter (Short Chapter)

~Massive time skip 10yrs. Ant and Dec are now 53, lost their jobs and became Small time actors in their hometown of Newcastle. They both forgot about each other and most of their lives. They also Changed their names. Ant became Adam Gutylin(Super Random LOL) and Dec became Darin Hellsworth~

Darin stared at his phone walking in the park alongside his new dog Raisin. Rocky had recently passed and he felt really lonely. He had been In a pretty messed up state for the past ten years and he wasn't quite sure why. He had forgotten his life from the age of 13 up until the age of 43. He knew that at one point he had a great job but he had forgotten what had happened with that. Since he had forgotten who he was he changed his name from Declan to Darin. Darin had divorced his wife and she won custody over their only daughter. Again, he wasn't sure why. All he knew was that he didn't like going to that place or trying to remember because it was like trying to wrap your finger around a curl of smoke.

Meanwhile, Adam was also having a stroll in the local park staring at his feet. The past ten years had been quite chaotic and he had forgotten his life but he knew he was missing something. Hurley his dog had died and he honestly did not know what to do with his life anymore. He literally had nothing left to live for. He was broke, he hadn't gotten an acting gig in months and he had tried for other jobs but he was no good at any of them. he always felt like he was ripped in two that there was another part of him that was missing he always felt cold and tender inside. He had assumed it was another girl that had decided to break up with him, who he had grown close to. but he honestly couldn't remember.

Darin had been so caught up in the impossible fantasies of the world on his phone that he had forgotten to pay attention to where he was going. The next thing he knew, He had run into another man who looked as surprised as he was. "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry." Darin was so busy apologizing that he didn't really look at the man. It wasn't until the man spoke that Darin stopped what he was doing the voice sounded familiar which was strange. But he just shook it off and the two of them went about their lives as if nothing ever happened.

Edited May 6 2020