Chapter 2: Getting Sentimental

At least now we were proven right. The disappearances most definitely had to do with the alien invasion. All around were these small bipedal alien creatures. They had very lean faces and their eyes appeared to have 3 pupils. They had little horns coming out of the top of their heads.

"What are those things?" Robin asked.

"That's what we're here to find out." I said.

"Nightwing, see if you can get over to the computers and download any more information about these aliens and what's going on here." Flash said.

"Robin, Flash, and I will go and look for the abductees. They have to be around here somewhere." I said.

"We must remain hidden, only revealing ourselves if completely necessary." Nightwing said.

We all nodded to each other, before Nightwing broke off from our group and Robin, Flash and I went looking for the abductees. As we walked around, I was astonished by what I saw. There was a large amount of stolen technology and zeta platforms. This was how they were able to beam on and off the planet. I stopped walking and forced Flash and Robin to stop. I pointed to the figure in front of us, which was that of Carl Manson. We watched as his body opened up and one of the small aliens crawled out of the robotic shell. I could only stand there and watch, stupefied. Not only were they abducting humans, they were also replacing them. The aliens began to make these shrieking noises that we assumed was their way of communicating with one another. They walked in a certain direction and we pursued them.

"This is insane. What the hell is going on here!" Flash exclaimed.

"That's what we're going to find out! But first we need to find the abductees." I said.

"Consumer, I think we found them." Robin said.

Inside this large cage were all the people who had been reported missing in New Orleans. They all appeared frightened beyond belief. I looked over to Flash and Robin, who looked at me with surprised and concerned looks on their faces.

"We have to get them out of there!" Flash said.

"I know that, but we need to get rid of the aliens first!" I said.

"Then turn invisible and then attack them!" Robin said.

"I can try, but I'll have to to fly as well so that I don't make a sound."

I turned invisible and began to fly around I snuck up behind the alien creatures and began attacking them. I didn't give them enough time to react as I knocked them out quickly and then ran over to the cage where the abductees were being kept. Flash and Robin appeared behind me and I used my super strength to pry the bars apart. I helped the people move out of the cage and they kept saying continuous thank you's.

"That's perfectly alright, no need for thank you's. Robin get them out of here and meet up with Nightwing. I telepathically told him the plan and he came out to meet us immediately. We now had the aliens' attention and I watched as Robin and the abductees made a quick get-away and we stayed back to fight the aliens. Nightwing, Flash, and I smiled at each other. We got ready to fight and as soon as the aliens made an attempt to attack, we were fighting. A part of me was nervous because I didn't know how strong these aliens were, and they ended up being quite strong, but still no match for people with our level of strength.

"We need to shut down the zeta platforms. Nightwing, you're the most skilled with handling computers and technology. Shut it down. Flash and I will take it from here." I yelled mentally.

I saw Nightwing run off and Flash and I attacked any aliens that went to go after him. They began to make those screeching noises again and it took resistance not to cover my ears. I watched as Nightwing ran back into the room, a concerned look on his face.