Prologue

I don't Own Bnha or Ben Ten Btw

================================================================================

   The World Is not Equal.

   When I was four years old I knew that.

   When I Was Six Years Old I Knew it.

  When I was Eight years Old I Knew It

 And when I was ten years old I jumped to the opposite side of the spectrum.

Because when I was ten, I got my Quirk. Hello, My name Izuku Midoryia and this is the story of how I became the world's greatest hero.

-.-

On my tenth birthday, my sitting with my mom when my arm started to sting, then burn, and Finally boil. My mother Midoryia Inko, A single mother who loved me dearly, started to freak out as my arm started to bubble and turn gray. When Suddenly the Pain Stopped and from where my arm was boiling a Metallic watch with a green hourglass appeared.

This was my Quirk My power, My next step, My Pathway to become a hero.

"MOMMY" I cried from the pain, it hurt, it hurt so much.

"Oh Izu it's ok honey" Mom cried holding me as I cried in her arms.

The confusion slowly setting in override the pain I had felt. I slowly stopped crying to look at the watch. It looked to be a watch, but it was slick, boxy, unlike the circular designs you usually see.

At the bottom of the watch as a wheel, I turned it slightly and a holographic image of a full-body appeared above the watch itself. Each time I turned the watch a new silhouette appeared I turned it a 9 times before it repeated. 

I then noticed the top part of the watch had been lifted up so I pushed it down slowly.

-.-

There was a time when the world had One true hero, then there was two, then three, then fifteen, hundreds and then thousands.

The First was born with the name Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, or Ben. He wielded the Peace Keeping Device Omnitrix, a Powerful Device that would let him protect the innocent, changing its purpose from peacekeeping to Protecting the Peace. This hero had gotten this watch when he was ten years old and saved the world.

He died at 81. His Last Wish was his memory be kept in the watch so he could watch over the next hero. What he didn't know was that the watch would be locked down for many years until one day it was sent to another world, another universe where 92.76% genetic match of him would be.  His prized possession, his watch had been sent to make another hero.

-.-

Midoryia screamed from fear as his muscles condense and he grew in size, his black and green clothing making a costume surrounding his now ice blue crystal body. His eyes shining a Toxic Green, no pupil, no iris, just green.

Inko Midoryia who had been watching in fascination at the strange watch screamed out in terror and confusion and both started to cry confused tears. What Midoryia hadn't expected was another cry to come from behind him.

He turned around to see a lanky male with brown hair, the eye's green as his a black shirt with a green jacket that has the number ten on it. This male was screaming out in confusion.