Chapter 3

I don't Own Bnha or Ben Ten

================================================================================

    Ben Watched as Midoryia Trained Fighting as SwampFire Sending out Vines, Causing Flames to nearby trash, Lifting Said Trash.

"Ben Do you think Swampfire could restore the rainforests?" Midoryia asks

Ben Looked at Midoryia and was going to answer but suddenly closes his mouth to think. 

"Do you think he can grow fruits?" Midoryia asks afterwords

Ben just shrugged he didn't know he never tried.

"Lisen So we Should Train you up to have you got the feeling for your body yet?" Ben Asked

Midoryia Nodded and watched as Ben got into a fighting position and uses his fingers to gesture come on to Midoryia.

Midoryia Immediately sends out a blast of flames that ben dodged as rushed forwards. Midoryia Tried sending out vines to wrap around him, but Ben Suddenly Jumps into the air and flips over him grabing his arms and putting his arms behind his back.

Again.

They fought again, and Again, and Again, and Again and Midoryia was Exhausted, why did he keep losing!

"While you do use your Abilities your still trying to fight like a human, there needs to be a mix of Instinct of the Form with your Human Intelligence mixed in," Ben says as Swampfire has a face full of sand.

Then the Omnitrix starts to Flash red and power down. Now Midoryia has Hair Full of sand instead.

"WHAAA-" Midoryia Cried

Ben slaps a hand over his mouth and tells him "Calm down that the time out function, yours seems to be 30 min increments of singular Alien form, my first was 10 min increments"

Midoryia Looked at his Partner with a confused look "Time out?"

"Yeah like a recharge time, you used all the power, and if you went any longer your DNA wouldn't have been prepared and would have started to change somewhat, you will grow an immunity to it after about a year or two and then you will be able to be Hero'd up longer," Ben told him with a scholarly look.

"That is cool!" Midoryia Smiled.

"Hell Yeah it Is" Ben Smiled Back, he watched as Midoryia seemed to think.

"By that logic, If I trained my Human Body for more muscle would I be Stronger in Alien Form" Midoryia Asked.

Ben Thought about before he shrugged and said "Probably, I never thought about, I just Trained so that in case I Timed out I could fight back"

"That would be good too"

The Two Sat In Silence for a Second before Midoryia Slapped the bottom of his fist on his palm "I KNOW, I will clean the beach, Community Service is counted somewhat as Heroic As Well"

"Yes that would be Good, We Just need for you to train, and we have a Whole Summer before school begins again, and it's not like your going on a road trip the entire time either" Ben said with a smile.

"Road trip ... Whole Summer" Midoryia Thought.

Deku 10 (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara