Chapter 4

I don't Own Bnha or Ben Ten

================================================================================

Time Just seemed to Fly By, as the days were closing nearer to the end of summer and Here is what they figured out in that time.

Yes, SwampFire can Make Fruits, and Even Alien ones to like one called Amber Ogia, According to ben, Which definitely tastes better than it looks.

Upgrade, can use his abilities on Non-Tech Objects, but it is more Tiring than doing it to Inherently Electronic Tools.

Big Chills Cloak can become Intangible without he himself becoming intangible.

Echo-Echo Can Duplicate to about 500 Duplicates before it becomes nearly impossible to do anymore.

Gray Matter should Never Be used for Hero Analyzing again, or Else he would get a Headache, as apparently Quirks do not have real science to them, which makes sense for the Omnitrix Quirk, but seriously, why is there a quirk that lets people control FABRIC WHAT THE ... Dammit, I am thinking about it again.

Diamond Head based on the Strength of the Crystal could Defend again of All Might's Punches according to Gray Matter Anyway.

Rath makes me uncomfortable, as I feel So Angry When Ever I use him, so ben it showing me emotion controlling techniques I need to use while using him. 

Cham Alien has a lot of Hidden Potential, His Invisibility does have a few Drawbacks, but The Version of Him Three Eyes that shoot out three strange singular lasers one for each color, it seems that only high breed versions of them had it, and as the Omnitrix, likes to take the strongest Dna It can get ...

XlR8 is super Fast like World Stops Moving Fast.

Wild Mutt is interesting, and I can feel a form of base Instinct as him, I feel comfortable in that form, for some unknown reason, it might be the base animalistic instincts filtering out my fear, but I do not know.

Ben Himself, actually has a few instincts for being an Omnitrix ghost, He Can Phase through Walls, turn Invisible, and has strange black and white tentacles he can release from under his clothes, he compared himself to an ectronuite. He kept mutter about ghost freak DNA Mixing up with his. I hope he is ok, he seems ok.

It was finally time for me to go back to school, Mom had kissed up both goodbye, she treats Ben Like he is her son and my Big Brother now, I like it a lot.

Ben Turned invisible as I walking down the road and I had seen a Familiar set of Explosive Blond Hair and Crimson red Eyes, Bakugo Katsuki.

He turned towards up, I put up a confident smile, which I had gained over the summer spending so much time with a Sarcastic, Narcassit that is like a brother you pick up some of those traits.

"Deku," He says with a glare towards me.

"Kacchan" I reply Happily Back

"What The Hel you looking at," He Says Tiredly, It seems he hasn't woken up all the way yet.

I couldn't Help Smile "I Got MY QUIRK!" I reply Happily

Bakugo Freezes up, he looked up more awake than before.

"WHAT" He growls Angrily.

"I Got My Quirk and I have been Training all Sumer" I Replied happily. I Gesture to the watch

He looked me up and down and then stared at the watch. I lifted it up and he stared at it with an annoyed scowl.

"What so you can Tell the Fucking Time?!" He Growled

"No, No I can Transform into Aliens with it," I told him.

"Those Gray Headed Fuck Faces that Probe People's Assholes?" Bakugo Questions in his own special way.

Midroyia blushed, While he does, in fact, have a Gray Headed Alien, He has never Probed an Asshole thank you very much.

Bakugo looked at him with a scowl and then said "I'm still going to call you Fucking Deku, Understand me, it is weird calling you anything else" He says gesturing for Midoryia to follow.

"I am Not Fucking up enough to deal with you" Bakugo Says Angrily passing through the gate of the school.

"Us," Midoryia tells him

"Us?" Bakugo Asked

"Yea I mean My Quirk came with Ben," Midoryia says watching Bakugo look at him as Ben Appeared Next to me he raised his hand and said

"Sup"

"Fuck you, fuck this, fuck it all, See me After school I want to check your Fucking Quirk Out understand that!" Bakugo Stormed off into the school

"Nice Guy" Ben tells me as he gestures towards to the school "Have fun in prison Zuku"