Chapter 2

I don't Own bnha or Ben Ten

I don't own the art

================================================================================

"So what are we going to do now" Ben asked Midorya

"What do you mean" Midoryia asked confused

"I mean are you going to use the Omnitrix to be a hero?" Ben asked referencing the posters of the hero's on the walls.

Midoryia looked around and blushed, he forgot Ben entered his room.

"I mean it's cool if you just want to play around with it first, I did when I was ten," Ben says happily.

"You were ten when you got the Omnitrix?" Midoryia asked Confused.

"Yeah," Ben says with a smile.

Midoryia looked at the watch with an Intense Stare "What do you want to do with it" He asks

Ben looked at him confused

"Well it seems you have become apart of the Omnitrix in a way" Midoryia tried to explain

"WAIT ONE MOMENT" Ben said aloud and then put on an intense thinking face. Then the Omnitrix seemed to activate and Midoryia Flashed Green and in his place the Galvan - GRAY MATTER Appeared.

"You seem to have acquired the ability to Manipulate the Omnitrix without manually through your thoughts," Graymatter said aloud "It seems your thoughts can affect the Omnitrix in certain ways, can you see if you can change my Alien form to another Alien form while maintaining the Original Alien Form" Ben then tried to just that and Midoryia flashed Green and in the place of Gray Matter was Diamond Head.

"Oh yeah" Ben smiled

"WE COULD BE A SUPERHERO DUO" Midoryia squealed happily

"Superhero duo?" Ben suddenly

"Yeah I could be the Hero who uses his powers and you can use your ability to change my form, fly through walls, relay Information" Midoryia smiled

Ben watched Midoryia who now happily muttering his abilities.

"Let us just see what we can do with your Omnitrix now ok kid,"  Ben said breaking Midoryia out of his muttering.

"Oh yeah ... MOM I'M GOING OUT LOVE YOU" Midoryia screamed as he rushed out of the house with Ben who flew behind him involuntarily. 

"BYE HONEY" His mother screamed back as the door closed and Midoryia was rushing faster than he had ever rushed before straight to a place called Dogbah Beach.

It took about three minutes with the speed Midoryia was going to reach the beach. 

Midoryia reached the beach and he was wheezing.

"Midoryia calms down bud, Man and the Omnitrix is here to stay," Ben told him gently rubbing his back.

Midoryia just blushed.

"Ok, so what should I change into first" Midoryia asked as soon he got out of public view.

Midoryia looked toward ben who suddenly looked to be in deep thought and suddenly the flash happened.

Midoryia Felt his bones and Muscle separate, it didn't hurt, he just felt off, he body felt a sense of perfect balance, his feet stuck to the Glass, Sand, Metal, and Plastic coating the ground. His body separating into vines that attached together to make a humanoid shape.His head shaped like a flame.

"Now say it with Me," Ben says 

"SWAMP FIRE" Ben and Midoryia Yell.

"WOW LOOK AT ME BEN," Midoryia said happily

"Yeah man, Swamp Fire is super dope, he produces a methane gas which he can ignite at will, he has high regeneration, and is Superstrong a very good start," Ben told him happily.

"He is like Kachan, but Kachan produced Nitrogen," Midoryia said releasing the Methan and Igniting it.

BOOM

The Flames blasted in his face, making Swampfire face covered in ash.

"You do have some base control of where the Methan goes" Ben laughs

Midoryia looked at ben who had a shit-eating grin, and Midoryia Smiled back and laughed.

"Oh Man, I am going to make you the Best Hero to Ever Live" Ben laughed