Chapter 1

I don't own Bnha or Ben Ten

================================================================================

"AHHHHHHHHHH" Midoryia Screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" Ben Screamed in return.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Midoryia's Mother Screamed.

*Five Minuets later*

The Screaming Trio stared at each other in confusion. 

"What happened to me, who are you" Midoryia Squeaked, in a deep voice.

"NO, Who are you, why do you have the Omnitrix!" Ben yelled back.

"What is the Omnitrix" Midoryia Yelled back

"IT TURNED YOU INTO DIAMONDHEAD STUPID" Ben Yelled Angrily, he was not ready for today's bullshit.

Midoryia looked at his crystalized hands. 'Diamond Head?' He thought.

Midoryia looked up at Ben again. 

"You don't know what you have do you?" Ben asked quietly.

Midoryia shook his head.

"Do you see the symbol on your right bicep? Tap it, it will change you back to your human form" Ben tells him and watches as Midoryia does as he instructs a Flash of red happens and the giant crystal man is now gone replaced by Izuku again. Midoryia Inko watched as her son talked to the boy who had suddenly appeared she forced herself to talk "Who are you"

Ben looked offended "I am Ben Tennyson, You know, The Savior of the Universe Multiple times over," He says he head lifted high.

"I am sorry Mr. Tennyson, we don't know who you are," Izuku tells him, Midoryia is now sitting on his legs.

"What do you mean, I am Famous," Ben said confused.

"You aren't though, if you were such a powerful hero, I WOULD have heard of you" Midoryia didn't say this with sarcasm, he said this like a fact, he knew every hero, although he might not have the facts about them he still knew the basics. 

Ben looked confused, but then he asked "What year is it"

Midoryia looked confused "2XXX"

Ben Looked at the sky(Well the roof, but you get it" and yelled "FUCCCCKKKKKK"

He then went to try and touch the island of the Kitchen and his hand passed through it.

"Shit ... OH WAIT HOLY SHIT I FORGOT" Ben Suddenly seemed to remember. 

"Forget what?" Midoryia couldn't stop himself to ask as his mother nodded showing her confusion as well.

Ben looked towards the two and looked at the ... Omnitrix ... yeah, that's what it is called, anyway, he looked toward's it and said "Around when I was 35 I wanted to help the next user of the Omnitrix, so I asked Azmuth, the creator of the Omnitrix, to store part of my mind within the Omnitrix so I could help the next user and train them.

Midoryia was confused "Azmuth, who is that" 

"He is a Galvan, the smartest aliens in 7 galaxies," Ben said happily "Actually you might have one in the first Preset"

"Preset?" Midoryia was getting more and more confused, but then his mother suddenly asked the question "Will turning into the Mon-" "Aliens" "Aliens harm him?"

"No it won't ma'am, actually it would make him even healthier, Stronger, and Train him in fighting, in a way it makes your kid the peak of powerless humanity," Ben said with a smile.

Midoryia's Mom eyes shined her thoughts were going along the lines of 'He will Be safer, he Will Is able to protect himself, He will Be healthier, He will be able to achieve his dreams'

Midoryia smiled Happily at the thought of being able to fight and protect.

"Ok so let's check what you have," Ben tells him.

Petrosapian - Diamond Head

Galvan - Graymatter

Kineceleran - XLR8

Klymyys - Big Chill

Galvanic Mechamorph - Upgrade

Appoplexia - Rath

Sonorsoria - Echo Echo

Methanos - Swampfire

Merlinisapian - Chamalien

Vulpin - Wildmutt

"That is a Very Good start," Ben Says Happily 

"Really?" Midoryia asks confused 

"Yeah, right now you have 2 Mechanic Based, 3 Melee, 2 Elemental, 1sound, 1 stealth, 1 Speed Aliens at your disposable" Ben tells him "Plus I'm guessing you will get more as you age, because the watch didn't come as a separate Object, it probably will grow with you and you gain more as you need"

"REALLY," Midoryia said Happily

"Yep"

Midoryia than ran out of the room towards his own, but Ben felt a sudden pull and found himself flying through the air following Midoryia. 

"... Shit am I bound to him" Ben said out loud.

Ben Became Intangible and flew through the door, though not through his own will,

In the room, Midoryia was Picked up an Empty Notebook and was writing with a black sharpie on top of it.

My Heroic Analysis 1

Ben felt he would have gotten attached to this boy, even if he WASN'T LITERALLY ATTACHED TO HIM.