Chapter 6.

I had just arrived home after my pleasant and blissful reunion with my best boys. just joking, Leo was just being plain annoying and arrogant, whilst Ian was being a total sweetheart and catching up with me about what we had done over the past couple of years.

Ian was now the ceo of Miltons and Co, who would have guessed? the bad boy of West Side High School would be a famous businessman. I mean he is totally still a ladies man but I mean, who doesn't gush over him.

"Arabella, someone is here to see you." claimed my housekeeper, Mrs Jones.

"Oh, who is it?" I questioned.

"Someone by the name of Leo." She answered back.

What does he want now? that little pest.

I made my way towards the front door, where his mighty highness was standing in his uptight glory. He looked drunk, he was drunk. Wow.

"Ariii, where did you go?" He slurred as he stumbled towards me, slinging his arm around my shoulder, as we were best buddies.

"Leo. you're drunk." I stated. He made a face and replied that he wasn't, a typical episode of Leo being drunk. Trust me.

It was late midnight and I couldn't possibly let him wander the streets. I mean I could? I'm not that heartless. I dragged him towards the guest bedroom and sat him on the bed.

Without another glance, i left the room and made my way to my room. I picked up my night gown and made my way to the bathroom to change and have a shower.

I came out of the bathroom to see that Leo was sitting on my bed and I was in a night gown. How cliche could this get?

"Leo, what are you doing here? Get out." I exclaimed at him.

"Why, we're going to be married? Bella." He slurred and wrapped his arms around me. His face made its way into my neck where he kept pressing little kisses. Ugh.

I pushed him back and took him by the arm and threw him out of my room. He was laughing in the corridor.

"Oh Arabella, only if you hadn't." He chuckled bitterly as the voice distanced.

Hadn't what? What's he talking about?

That night I had tossed and turned, I kept thinking about what Leo meant, I had eventually fallen asleep to be waken up by alarm indicating, it was time to go to work.

I made my way into the kitchen, got the pan out and started making myself some breakfast. I heard footsteps in the background. I turned around to see Leo staring at me.

Leo King

I woke up in the morning with a pounding headache. Wait. Who's room is this? I made my way downstairs, clutching my head as it hurt.

Two Words.

Arabella Millers.

She had her hair up, her neck was exposed, she had an necklace adorning her bare skin. My necklace.

Flashback.

"Leo stop! I'm trying to make breakfast." She laughed.

My arms were wrapped around her waist as I blew on her neck, making her giggle. My baby.

I took the necklace I had brought for her, and put it around her neck.

"Leo, what's this?" She asked.

"It's my gift to you, never ever take it off. It's a symbol of our love." I replied to her, looking deeply in her eyes.

"Never." She answered, bringing her head towards mine.

End of flashback.

"Seems like, you haven't thrown that necklace away" I said to her.

She just looked at me and grabbed her smoothie and walked out of the kitchen. Looks like she was going to work.

There was a plate set with food, sitting on the kitchen counter. For me, i guess. I sat down and ate the food in peace, reminiscing about the past.

How much I've missed Arabellas cooking.

Only if.

Hi, I'm sorry for the late update. It's just that writing is just a hobby for me, I'm getting back into writing so dw I'll try and finish this book off. How many more chapters do yall want?