Chapter 7.

Arabella Miller.

Three days. It had been three days since Leo had drunk and stumbled his way to my house. Three days. In those three days, my parents had bombarded my existence with last minute wedding preparations, my wedding dress was to be sewed and made, the whole wedding was to come together in three days.

Well it did, as much as I didn't want it to. Here I am, standing in front of the broad, shined mirror. Staring at my reflection. I wore a massive, white, lace embroidered ball gown. It made me feel like a princess, but.

I heard the door rattle open, and there walked in my brother. He smiled sadly at me and stood beside me, taking my hands into his.

"You'll be alright Ari, it's just a contract. You will be free in a few years, this isn't permanent." He spoke out.

I just smiled at him and averted myself back into my reflection. I always wanted to have a princess wedding, smiling as I married the love of my life but that's not the case anymore. I have to be strong and get through this. As he said, my whole life awaits me.

I heard the main song play, Josh took my hand and walked me out to the main entrance. I locked my arm into his and started to walk down the aisle. Eyes were on me, guests were smiling. Only if they know it was just a facade. This was a business deal, not a marriage. I see Leo standing at the alter staring at the decorative lillies that hung at the other side of the wall. He wouldn't even dare to look my way.

We finally reached the alter and Josh placed my hand into Leo's, Leo grabbed my hand and placed it into his own soft, firm hands. He looked at me, with no emotion. Did he really hate me that much? The priest cleared his throat and started the ceremony. I had already shifted into my own world and focused my eyes on Leo. I was thinking about what I could have been doing right now if I wasn't getting married to this bastard.

Leo grasped my hand, and i shifted back into reality, I quickly averted my eyes back to the priest and smiled.

"Do you Arabella Miller, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He voiced.

Maybe I should do no and just run away.

"I do." I croaked out.

"Do you Leo King, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

He looked at me for a minute and then proceeded to say,

" I do"

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The priest smiled and said.

Leo take my hand and pulled me closer to him, he wrapped his hand around my neck and tugged my face closer to his. He placed his lips on mine for a second and then moved back.

I felt crazy. He had kissed me after so long, I was a puddle. So many different emotions passed through my body and mind. He was my first love but now it's over. I will be free from this in a couple of years.

We both faced the guests and smiled, everyone cheered and gushed at the both of us. Leo grabbed my hand and pulled me down the aisle, the reception party was in an hour and I had to get changed and everything. We both parted our way, where the entrance stood, I walked my way back into my bridal room.

I twisted the knob open and saw Chase standing there. He looked mad and miserable.

"How could you do this to me?" He spoke out.

"I can explain Chase. It's not what it looks like." I tried to reach out for him but he brushed my hand past.

"Explain? You're married to someone. What else is there to explain?" He shouted.

"Chase it's not real, I had to get married to him, for my fathers sake. I will be free of him and his miseries in a few years!" I spoke.

Chase's eyes calmed down a little and he uncrossed his arms and spoke,

"It's not real?"

"Of course not, I would never do that you, you know that." I said grabbing his hand.

"But Arabella, this still changes things, I don't know what to do, keep seeing you or not? You're married." He asked.

"As I said before, it's not real. You're the only man in my life." I said and caressed his face.

"I'll figure it out and let you know by tomorrow, yh?"

"Take your time." I replied and kissed him.

We kissed for a few minutes before he pecked my forehead, and decided to leave to get his head and thoughts clear. I sat in my chair and just thought. How things would have been if Leo hadn't broken up with me?

Leo King.

I was a married man. Married to Arabella Miller. She was now my wife. I didn't want this marriage and I never will, this is just a phase of my life that I need to suffer, or do I? Maybe it's a second chance? No. I hate her.

I heard something ruffle it's way on to the floor with a clank, I turned and looked down to see Arabella's bracelet on the floor. It must have fallen off while we were leaving. I reached down and grabbed it. I took off to her bridal room to give it back to her. I should have just left it there.

I was walking down towards the room to see another man walking out, he looked mad and miserable, who was he? And why was he in Arabella's room? I'll find out later.

I knocked on her door and walked inside, she was now embellished in a peach embroidered gown. She looks beautiful. Not.

"Here's your bracelet, you dropped it." I handed her bracelet to her.

"Thank you." She said, I stumbled my way back out, and towards the reception hall to greet the guests.

How was this night going to get more fun? I thought sarcastically to myself.