Adanya Glover

Name: Adanya Glover

Nicknames: Danny, Dawn, Addy

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Grade: 12th

Appearance/Face claim: China Anne McClain

Personality: Adanya is as sweet as sugar. She is a very caring person and will stick by always be there for others, especially those she becomes close to. Despite set backs in her life, she always keeps her head up. She is confident and isn't afraid to dream. She also tries to encourage everyone around her to follow there dreams. Often times, she is out offering help to others. On the other hand, she has trouble accepting or asking for help from people who have not yet become close to her. She often has a happy expression but isn't afraid to show emotion when necessary. She can be quite stubborn. When she has her heart set on something, it is pretty difficult to stop her.

Likes: She loves anything chocolate and cherries. In fact, a chocolate cake with cherries and whipped cream on top is her perfect idea of a birthday cake. Her love for sweets probably explains how she is so sweet. She also enjoys doing things like writing and debate. One things that really gets her motivated is taking part in events that either help others or the planet.

Dislikes: She doesn't enjoy how others try to help her because of her handicap. She doesn't want to be seen as incapable because she is in a wheelchair. Another thing she dislikes is seeing drama happen around school. She doesn't see the point of it and would rather steer clear of it or stop it from happening. She doesn't like coffee, but luckily she doesn't need it to wake her up in the morning. She also dislikes being in a car for too long or when one is going too fast.

Strengths: -She is a pretty good writer and speaker. She doesn't get too nervous and often puts her heart into it.
  -She can be quite good at helping others. If she doesn't know what to do, she at least knows how to be emotionally there for others.
  -Her sweetness is actually a strength because it makes her a likable and friendly person.

Weaknesses: -Since she is confined to a wheelchair she is limited from doing many activities.
  - Even though it doesn't always affect her, she does stand out with her wheelchair and her personality. This can be a weakness in a drama oriented place like highschool
  - Her stubbornous can be uplifting but it also makes the things more disappointing when things don't work out

Backstory: She lived a happy life with her mother and father. She was always a sweet girl but wasn't too concerned about the bigger picture of the world. But her life changed when she got into a car accident at age 13. Everyone survived but Adanya experienced a spinal injury which paralyzed her from the hip down. Although it was a very drastic change in her life, she saw this as a reason for her to do more. That's when she decided to become inspired to dream bigger. She was emotional for a while but now she no longer let's the incident affect her.

Other: Her birthday is June 19