Faith

Name: Faith

Nicknames: Faye (which stands for loyalty and belief)

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Personality: On the surface, it seems like Faith is a very friendly and nice girl. She  will often initiate conversations and will try to make friends. She would always have a smile and seem to innocent to hurt a fly. But when someone truly starts to pay attention to things she does, they can piece together her true motives. She often lies, including lieing about caring about people. She will often use her 'friends' for money and other things. She doesn't actually believe being truly close to people is necessary. She actually fears being too connected with others.

Appearance: Faith is fairly small. Her hair is a medium brown, going past her shoulders. Her eyes are hazel. She often wears clothing that is both girly and comfortable. Sometimes she will be seen wearing glasses because they are needed for when she reads.

Celebrity Face Claim: Ashley Greene

Where are you from?: France

Major: Communication

Year: 4

Likes: money, being alone, success

Dislikes: being close to people, others figuring out her motives

Backstory: She didn't really grow up knowing her parents. Her mother left her with her father soon after she was born. Then her father passed away when she was 3. With no family to take her in. She went into foster care. She jumped around to different foster houses all her life. She was never adopted for a reason she never discovered. Some foster houses were nice, but that didn't last long. Some foster residents that cared for her only did it for the money, causing her to be treated poorly. When she was 18, she was on her own since she was legally and adult. She had already learned how to use people for money so she did well surviving on her own. She did that for a year until she managed to gain enough money to enroll her self in college.

Extra curriculum: newspaper club

Fun facts:-if someone discovers what she really is like, she almost becomes a completely different person
  -she may be capable of becoming a decent person
  -she has a slight french accent