Chapter 3 - Student

( Reader P.o.V )

Beacon Academy

Cafeteria

I made my way to Cardin's table and glare at him while he's doing his best to make Velvet's life miserable. They were laughing about her Lopunny parts but when he felt my glare he turned to look at me with a smirk. He was taller than me but not intimidating at all, I've fought bigger and for scarier opponents before.

Cardin : Oh, look! A puppy came to help his bitch!

Russell : Little doggy is getting angry? Hahaha!

Cardin : Go back to eating dog or we'll lock you in a doghouse!

Velvet : P-please don't! You'll get hurt!

I looked him in the eyes... Before using the Force Palm on his chest sending him soaring past his team and into the wall on the opposite side of the cafeteria. Everyone's jaw dropped before I turned to look at the rest of his team. The green tomahawk rushed at me but I Low Kicked him before using Force Palm again slamming him into the ground and leaving a large web of cracked ground on the floor.

The other two looked at me in shock but with a single loud growl they grabbed their teammates and were about to run away but I shot a small Aura Sphere behind them, the explosion sending them throught the roof and into the sky until all that was left was a twinkle in the distance.

Velvet : Wow... T-Thank you!

(Y/N) : You're welcome.

Ruby : He says that you're welcome!

Velvet : Ah! Ruby where did you come from?

Ruby : I wanted to congratulate (Y/N) for kicking butts of school bullies! You were awesome!

I looked up proudly making it seem as if it was cool but I enjoyed Ruby's praising... Is this how the other Pokemon feel when their trainer is prasing them? I shall more thought into that later, at the moment Ruby is petting me...

Ruby : Good job! Let's go eat something! See you, Velvet!

Velvet : See you later, Ruby! Thank you again, (Y/N)!

I simply nod as Ruby pulled me to their table where the rest of her team and team JNPR were sitting. I was praised by everyone but Jeanne. I looked at her in wonder while she was picking at the food on her plate. With the course of the talk I found out that she's the weakest at school and Cardin keeps on picking on her.

Soon she rushed away in anger and I felt everyone's emotions. Worry. I stood up and followed after Jeanne easily finding her trail thanks to both my Aura and the canine nose I have. She stood at one of the balconies. I softly walked to her and she looked at me in annoyance but it was soon replaced by regret.

Jeanne : I probably shouldn't have shouted and then run off... Other must be worried.

I simply nod and she sighed deeply.

Jeanne : You see... I don't even fit this school. I faked all my papers to get here.

I raised an eyebrow and she growled in annoyance again before kicking her foot at the ground with a grumble.

Jeanne : I have no idea how to fight... Any Grimm I met when I had a trial could just eat me up and there would be nothing I could really do. I'm useless and a weakling...