9: Suspicion

(Kelly P.O.V)

I slowly opened my eyes to hear the soft breathing of the naked man beside me laying still underneath the sheets. The darkness of the evening shone through my window, and a gentle ray of moonlight came through and lit up his pale skin. I turned onto my side to get a better look at him. His dark hair was tucked behind his ear, and he laid on his side with his arms curled up infront of him, his palms resting open near his chest. His face was as innocent and perfect as they came. I'd often heard the word angelic thrown around when it came to Luka, and I couldn't even argue it. When he slept, he really did look like a saint.

I watched him sleep for a few minutes, feeling an affectionate tug from my heart as I did so. As I did, I thought back to just a few hours ago..

Without another word, I pulled him towards me as I fell back onto my bed. I managed to get him to tip over and fall onto me. But as he did so, he propped himself up on his hands and met my eyes; his expression a mix of bashful embarrassment and confusion.

Luka sat himself up and opened his mouth to protest what we were about to do, but I didn't allow it. I placed my fingers to his lips, then leaned up, whispering seductively.

"Shhh... It's all going to be okay."

I met his lips once again and dove into a deep kiss. After a moment or two of hesitation, he reciprocated and began to relax. It took barely a few minutes for us to tear each other's clothes off...

"...Kelly?"

A somber voice shook me from the steamy memories swirling in my head. I blinked and regained my focus to realise I'd turned to lay on my back, and Luka had propped himself up on his forearms and was leaning overtop of me. His closeness sent my heart into a frenzy.

"Huh?!" I squeaked, his very skin radiating heat onto me like a furnace.

"Are you okay? Did...did I hurt you?"

My frenzied affection haulted as I noticed his expression. Luka's eyes were sullen and worried. He was frowning, and seemed incredibly anxious.

I sat up and placed my arms behind me to get closer to him. I swallowed.

"Hey, I'm fine. Don't worry.." My voice was as soft as silk. I shifted one of my arms and placed a hand ontop of his to reassure him, but to my dismay he just looked away, his cheeks blushing a soft pink.

"I thought...maybe I had..hurt you before.."

My heart began to ache at his blaming words. You see, before tonight, I wasn't aware Luka was a virgin. In the same respect, he wasn't aware that I was either. So once our intimate moment began, we had spent some time going quite slow. To say we were both nervous was entirely an understatement. Though, all in all, it was a beautiful moment we had shared.

Seeing him blaming himself, I felt my stomach churn into knots. This man was just so considerate...

"Luka..." Frowning, I stroked his cheek with my thumb. I sat up more to get myself even closer to him. My affectionate gesture made his eyes dart back to mine in surprise.

"I would never trade that moment for anything else in the world..." I smiled, admiring his gorgeous features, before I leant in and placed a sultry kiss to his lips.

"You didn't hurt me, don't worry."

His stiff demeanour instantly relaxed, and his frown curled upwards into a small smile. Luka softly pushed a lock of my hair behind my ear.

"...I wouldn't trade it either." Being a man of few words, his simple sentence meant so much. My heart burst with even more joy and I instantly kissed him again. Suffice to say, we didn't readily fall asleep for the night until a few hours later...